boyfriends best friend

word count: 1112

god i look hot. i feel like this is the night he finally will want to fuck me. im looking in the mirror in the lobby of my boyfriends apartment building. we havent fucked in like a month  because hes not feeling it  like what bulshit is that.

but in this short red dress and with a deep v-neck i feel like he wont be able to resist. let's just hope that's true. ill call him.

"hi babe"

"oh hii"

"ur home? im at ur apartment door"

"oh sorry ill be late. go inside my best friend is there. just wait for me"

i roll my eyes.

"how long?"

"like 40 mins"

"fine"

i end the call. how can he even be late today. i walk inside without knocking and see liam. hes watching tv in the living room. he didnt notice me walking in. mhmm, liam is hot. especially now when he's without his shirt with just sweatpants and laying on the couch with his legs spread. damn he looks SO good. when did he start looking this good?

i take off my heels and put my purse and phone on the table next to the entrance. i rise my dress up a little and push my boobs so they almost fall out of the dress into the low cut. i dont know what's my plan here, but hes making me very horny. and there is  a possibility my boyfriend won't fuck me tonight. liam might.

i walk into the room and sit down on the couch. right next to him. there is plenty of room on the couch, but i want to touch him.

"hi liam" i look into his eyes. liam looks a bit surprised. he looks down of how close i am to him and lingering his eyes on my raised up dress then my vcut.

"uhh hi alex, what ur doing here?" he seems a bit stressed about the situation were in. i smirk and put my legs on his lap. making my dress expose my panties but i seem it so that i don't see it.

"my boyfriend and i have a date today but hes gonna be late so im waiting for him. do you mind?" i smile at the guy and he can't keep his eyes on my face he lowers them on my breasts and then back on my eyes.

"no not at all" he looks at my legs on his lap" can i?" gesturing if he can put his hands on my legs. i nod and he puts his right hand on my lower legs and left one on my right tigh higher than a boyfriends bestfriend should.

he looks back on the tv were some reality show was going. i bite my lip and look down to his croch. i can see his dick trough them. so he was liking this. okey good to know. i decide to put my right hand on his tigh and push it closer to his dick. i felt him freez up a bit but not say anything.

so i pushed my hand further in and now it was setting right next to his dick. its bigger than my boyfriends. of course it is. as i rest my hand there he moved his left hand higher on my tight and now it almsot being right next to my vagina.

i smirk and push my hand up his waist and under his pants. i went lower and started giving liam a hand job. i looked at his face. he wasn't looking at me but he was biting his lip and I could see him trying to suppress his moans.

this turns me on more and i  fall on my knees between his legs and pull out his dick. now he looked at me. "are you sure?" he asks as i would feel guilty about it. "are you? it's your best friend. im his girlfriend" as i said this i put his dick inside my mouth and started sucking him off.

he stayed moaning and putting one of his hands in my hair and grabbing it:" yeah mhmm ... i- im okey with it" he barely could speak it trough the pleasure. that's so  hot.

i continued to lick his dick and he put his other hand on my breasts and pulled them out of my dress making  my straps fell off. resulting in my dress being on my stomach also from the raising up.

i stopped sucking on the dick and leaned on to his face to make out with him. he answered this and pulled me on to his lap. he put his hand in my panties starting to finger me. im already wet enough for us to fuck so this is only a plus.

i go up on my knees a bit to position his dick in my vagina. "wait condom?" liam asks. i smirk and slid his dick inside me "you can not worry about it" and i started riding the guy. liam leaned closer to me and started licking on my nipples and biting on them making me moan out his name.

his dick feels so good inside me. hes not only bigger but also better at sex than my boyfriend. so this is totally worth it. i  continue to fuck him on his lap and my neck falls back as he starts rubbing my clit with his hand. "ahh fuck liam" this feels so good.

"shit im close alex" liam says as he squeezes my breast.

"dont worry i am too. you can come inside me" he starts moving faster at this.

"FUCK" we both say at the same time. as i feel his cum unload inside me.

i stand up and fix myself. i fix my panties and pull down my dress as well as put my straps back on. right in front of the guy i just fucked. liam was out of breath with his dick still out.

"put your dick away jesus" i say as i roll my eyes and walk to the mirror to fix my hair and makeup.

"jesus alex your so hot."

"i know" i was now looking as i did before coming here.

someone comes in the apartment.

"hey babe" I say and go up to my boyfriend and give him a kiss on the lips.

"hii baby, sorry for being late. you look amazing ill be right back and we can go."  he goes to his room and looks at liam.

"jesus dude you look worn out. did you work out or something."

"yeah" he looks at me" or something".

my boyfriend just laughs.