Chapter one morgan waters

Morgan's pov
Hello my name is Morgan waters and I'm 17 years old and I'm from Boston. I live with my abusive dad my mom died of cancer when I was 13 and my dad did not take it so well he started to drink a and he would come home drunk and beat me. My passion is music I love to write it and listen to it my favorite band is 5 seconds of summer I fan girl when they come on my phone or the radio. My only friend is Jonny and he's gay and I'm bisexual so yea we connect in a way. I've been bullied all my life and I started to cut Jonny dose not know and I want to keep it that way. I have a crush on Luke hemmings we will never happen I understand that but he's like me accept his family's happy he never cut. One thing only Jonny knows Is i use kik big time like 24\7 all the time I've been trying to find Luke hemmings kik but I highly doubt that it's the thought that counts right? Ok let's start off from the beginning okay?

Jonny answer the phone I'm trying to do my homework! I yelled make me Morgan I'm 18 and an adult you have one more year until you are an adult Jonny yelled back ugh I sighed as I walked downstairs and picked up the phone. Hello I asked hi is Jonny white there asked the suspicious man or woman umm your speaking to his girlfriend I said awkwardly um ok hello and your name he asked I put my hand to the phone and yelled Jonny help! Oh god what did you do now Morgana he said my name is not Morgana Jonathan I said in victory. really Morgan my name is Jonny for the last time he said. Um Jonny I um told the man on the um phone I was your girlfriend I said shyly YOU WHAT Jonny said in frustration he asked for my name what do I do? I asked say my sisters name Morgan Jonny said. So I took my hand off the phone and said sorry sir um hello my name is Mavis and you are? Hi Mavis im Anthony the head of pen state and we have accepted Jonny white to pen state Said that Anthony character. Ok I said shyly and slammed down the phone and ran upstairs and went to Jonnys room and grabbed my stuff and walked down stairs and before I left here comes Mr. Ima wise a.ss Morgan I'm so so sorry I was going to te- Jonny said before I cut him off sorry my a.ss you said you would take an off year I screamed. And I walked out and got on my skateboard I heard Jonny scream my name at the top of his lungs when I got home I saw an unfamiliar car in dads drive way. Me making the worst decision of my life I decided to go in side as I said WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE! As I opened the door I heard moaning as I thought of it as nothing I walked to the kitchen and saw my dad and a unfamiliar woman nude on the kitchen counter oh my god that where having se.x in my kitchen on my counter. That's when the mystery woman looked at me David we need to stop said the mystery woman why Maggie said my dad and the woman pointed to me her she said when my dad looked at me he tried his best to cover her up um Maggie this is my daughter Morgan said my dad um Morgan can we get dressed asked my dad I just walked up to my room and waited until I heard someone call my name and I walked down and sat on the couch.um Morgan sweetie this is my girlfriend Margaret said my father really David you go out look for a woman named after your dead wife I practically yell please Morgan be happy for us I'm happy and I love Margaret my dad said I CAN BE HAPPY BUT YOU ABUSE ME FOR FOUR YEARS AND I COME HOME TO YOU FUC.KING HER AND IVE NEVER MET HER! I yelled at the two of them MORGAN AUBREY WATERS GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW my dad yelled NO IM GOING TO THE BARN I yelled back.

~at the barn~

I grabbed my phone and went to kik and opened up Jonnys kik
Me: hay Jonny I'm so sorry for getting mad at you please please come to the barn
Jonny 😈: its fine I should have told you um on my to the barn I will be there soon
Ok me and Jonny can finally talk I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐧
Hello my little penguins yes I'm writing another story hope you guys love it!
Like? Vote? Follow? Comment?
Bye my little penguin army 🐧