~A twist~

"Thank you so much for coming" I said to Kobe

It was a lot later. I've been on bed rest all day and eventually I was able to get out and I just arrived at the basketball stadium. The game was talking place in the Chicago bulls stadium because of the importance of the game.

I hadn't even seen the court yet. I went in the back entrance of the stadium and went through the back rooms and up into the VIP section to greet Kobe. The last thing I want to do today is draw attention to myself.

"Are you kidding Kades? I wouldn't miss this for the world, you got yourself a future NBA legend on your hands"

"Well if today goes well" I said "I think I'm just as nervous as Jason. But there shouldn't be many people here, I mean it's just a college game right?"

"Are you kidding Kadie? Yeah it's just a college game, but a college game where Kadie Kardashian Stan's son is playing, there's also a few of the giants of the NBA here. Coaches from all the main teams. How on earth did you miss this?" He laughed

"Someone found out about the game, posted it on twitter. Tickets sold out within the hour. The whole stadiums sold out. It's been all over the internet, Kadie Kardashian Stan's son is playing, upcoming star of the NBA"

"Your lying" I said, raising my hand to cover my mouth "oh my god, I haven't been online in a few days, I thought there was only going to be friends and family's of the players here today. How many people does this stadium fit?"

"Couple thousand, I don't know the exact number but basketball stadiums usual fit anywhere from nine thousand to twenty thousand"

"Oh my god" I mumbled "now I'm definitely nervous"

I had dressed in a low key outfit, but I was still carrying around a walking stick and my oxygen tank. I dressed in Black jeans, a tight black turtle neck, some black heels, a black cap, some sunglasses and an ankle length black jacket, to help hid the rapidly growing bump on my stomach. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hid the bump, right now I'm retreating to baggy clothes, but knowing how eagle eyed my fans are, I doubt I have that long left.

 I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hid the bump, right now I'm retreating to baggy clothes, but knowing how eagle eyed my fans are, I doubt I have that long left