Jimin's Boyfriend

As Taehyung and Jimin walked through the school gates, hand in hand, a few looks of surprise and of confusion were being thrown their way. Quite a few people were whispering as they walked past, being quite obvious as they stared at the two. Jimin couldn't care less about all of this since he was used to the attention.

Taehyung, however, was feeling slightly uncomfortable. Some of Jimin's fangirls that were waiting for him outside the building were glaring intensely at him and he did not like it one bit. "Okay guys, we're gonna head back to our dorm before the teachers see this idiot. We'll see you soon, bye!" Seokjin waved as he and Namjoon headed off.

The boys waved goodbye to the two before they also began making their way to their own rooms. Taehyung was silent the whole journey back to the dorms. He simply wanted to get return to his dorm where no one else could judge him or hate on him for 'stealing' Jimin. When they finally reached their dorm, the two bid goodbye to their friends before entering.

"Oh. Taehyung, Jimin, is that you?" Daehyun exited their kitchen area and headed towards the door where Taehyung and Jimin were stood. "Well damn, where were you guys last night?" He questioned, observing the two who were overly dressed for school. Taehyung nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"We were kind of at a party last night.. Please don't tell on us" He requested, earning a playful eye roll from the blonde. "What kind of a person do you think I am? Of course I won't tell on you. Go get changed, I'm making food for me and Youngjae and I'll make some for you too"

Jimin smiled brightly as he heard that. "Thanks, hyung! You're the best" He said before the two headed to their bedroom to change into more comfortable clothing. It was silent whilst they were changing but a peaceful silence. Once Jimin had finished changing his clothes, wearing a blank tank top and black joggers, he pulled Taehyung onto his bed, bringing him close to his chest. The younger was startled but relaxed into the embrace, placing one hand on Jimin's chest. "Jimin.. How are you still tired? We slept for so long" Taehyung commented as Jimin closed his eyes. The latter simply shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not tired. I just want to be with you"

Taehyung blushed, hiding his face in Jimin's chest. "Daehyun hyung is making us breakfast, we can't stay here all day.." He mumbled. The older chuckled and nodded. "Okay. So after we eat, what do you want to do?" The younger shrugged. "I don't mind" He replied as Jimin was ran his fingers through his pink hair. "Then.. shall I take you out on a date? I have the idea for a perfect first date" He grinned happily, Taehyung smiled after seeing how happy his boyfriend was.

"Okay, that sounds fun. Where are we gonna go?" He asked curiously. "I'm not gonna say. It'll be a surprise. Now," Jimin broke their embrace as he sat up in bed, Taehyung laying down, looking up at the older. "Let's go help Daehyun and Youngjae hyung. The sooner we do, the faster I can get to planning our date tonight" He said, stretching out his hand for Taehyung took grab hold of, pulling the younger up from the bed.

They headed to the kitchen area where Daehyun was cooking and Youngjae was sat up on the counter, watching the older. "Hey, that's not how you do it" Youngjae frowned, nagging the blonde who rolled his eyes. "Jae, you said you'll let me make breakfast today so trust me. I know what I'm doing" He replied before noticing the two who entered the room.

"Oh, hey guys. Breakfast is almost ready. You can just watch something on the TV if you like and we'll bring it over when it's done" Jimin smiled, nodding his head as he and Taehyung took a seat on the sofa, cuddling closer to one another.

——

"Okay, thank you for the breakfast, hyung. I really enjoyed it. But now, I have to prepare a few things for my big date with Taehyung tonight" Jimin grinned as he stood up, clearing the table. "Oh, you two are dating now?" Daehyun questioned, surprised. "As of yesterday, yes" Jimin replied as he walked over to his boyfriend who stood up, linking their hands together. "You're leaving?" Taehyung pouted, looking down at the ground.