⚡️[Tiny mortal]

[Loki x afab reader]
[will contain BDSM]

"LOKI!" (y/n) called from the avengers kitchen. The god rushed over to them, wondering what was wrong.
"Please Loki help... I can't open the peanut butter jar" (y/n) spoke, defeated.
They both heard a laugh coming from the couch nearby. It was Thor.
"My brother, he said in between two laughs, my brother helping a tiny mortal open a jar of spread"
"Well that mortal is my partner, making them royalty and a part of your family" Loki defended himself.
(y/n)'s laugh joined Thor's, leaving a defeated look on the younger god's face.

********

After breakfast, and after all the other members had left for a mission, (y/n) and Loki were left alone at the compound.

"Darling, why did you ask me to open that jar this morning? Why me?" Loki asked.
"You're strong"
"So is Thor"
"But he isn't you"
"Yeah but please avoid yelling my name for this if someone is right next to you"
"Whyyy" (y/n) fake pouted.
"Well it's loud...".
He seemed embarassed; as he was lightly blushing.
"Aww why are you blushing?"
"I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"Okay fine. I am blushing because of you... the playfulness in your voice when you call me... it- it turns me on" he explaned, still blushing.

(y/n) turned bright red.
"Aw you're cute when you're blushing darling"
"I- uhm... Are you still turned on?"
Loki nodded, grabbing (y/n)'s hand.
He then added "Maybe you can help with that if you want to".
He didn't even finish his sentence that (y/n) excitedly replied with a quick "yes please"

Loki led them to his bedroom, locking the door. (y/n) went straight to the bed.
"Lokiiii", they called in a playful tone, "can we use the toys please"
"Are you sure?"
(y/n) nodded and sat on the bed.
Loki went to grab the box full of toys when they added "And can I wear the collar?"
"Which one?" the God asked as he set the box on the bed. (y/n) immediately started taking all their favorite toys out, and grabbed a black collar, putting it on.
"That one" they replied with a proud smile.
"You are aware that if I pull on the chain it will choke you"
"Yeah that's why it's my favorite"
"I love you so much (y/n)"
"I love you too Loki... or should I say master" they teased.

Loki pulled on their hair and asked in a dominant voice "Remember the safe word, pet?"
"Y-yes master" (y/n) squeaked.
"Then strip", he replied, and (y/n) obeyed him, acting all submissive.

Once naked, Loki had his clothes disappear with a green flash.
He then asked (y/n) to lay down in bed.

The asgardian God climbed over on top of (y/n) and started kissing them passionately, and slowly moved on to their neck.

"Mmh master can you touch me please?"
Loki left a hickey and his hand slowly reached down to (y/n)'s wet hole.
This earned him some high-pitched moans before he quieted them with a kiss.

"M-master" (y/n) moaned, shaking, "I think I'm c-close"

"Then cum" The God replied, biting on his sub's neck.
He began stroking his cock to cum at the same time, and soon enough they were both shaking and cumming.

Loki let himself fall down next to his lover, catching his breath.
"That was amazing" (y/n) whispered, cuddling onto their boyfriend and falling asleep within seconds.