[DAY ONE]Werewolf bakugou x (fem) reader

You were walking in the forest at night holding a small tray with a lit candle as your only source of light. Your dog, Bob ran into forest this morning you just shrugged it off thinking he would be back before sunset.

You walked outside with a bowl of food for your dog. You whistled out to him but he didn't come running as he normally did you started to feel worry . You quickly walked inside the small cottage that you and your father lived in.

You changed into something warmer you picked up a tray with a candle quickly lighting it. You walked into your father's room and told him that you would be gone for a bit.

You continued walking further into the forest. Listening to the sounds of the trees rustling and swinging to the cold air breeze. Flinching at the sound of a small stick that you stepped on. A cold air blown your only source of light out leaving you in the darkest.

You pushed your fears down and continued walking further till you saw a light feeling relief wash over you. You ran towards the light till a small cottage come into view. You walked towards the door and knocked softly on it.

You waited few moments probably thinking that no one heard you knock you were about to knock again till someone opened the door. You tumbled backwards falling onto the ground. You looked up to find a boy well a werewolf staring at you with his eyebrows furrowed.

You wanted to turn back and go home but you were lost. "Who the fuck are you?! " he groaned and you gulped. "I-im sorry for coming to your home! I'm j-just a bit lost-" you mentally facepalm for stuttering. He stared in intimidating stare you sweat dropped.

He turned away and walked back inside. 'What?? Is he gonna just leave me here?! 'You thought to yourself. "Are you fucking coming in or not?! " the male shouted from inside. You quickly got up almost falling again you dusted yourself off and ran inside almost tripping over your leg.

"T-thank you so much-" you cut yourself off remembering that you don't know his name. He rolled his eyes at you and let out a low 'tsk'. "Katsuki." He said in deep raspy voice.

You smiled at him. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) " you smiled again. "Did I ask? " he caught you off guard you kinda felt hurt but managed to put a fake smile. "R-right! Sorry.. " you mumbled the last part.

You looked at katsuki to take in his appearance. His hair was ash-blonde, his eyes are dark Ruby-red colour. "You might burn a hole into me if you keep staring. " he smirked you looked away in embarrassment as your cheeks turned red in colour. "I-i wasn't s-staring! " you stuttered katsuki chuckled lowly.

"Just teasing you" he smiled. You huffed in frustration and let out a 'tch'. It felt like that tension built around y'all as you stood there in his living room awkwardly. "Soo you can sleep in my room for the night. "He mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. " oh! No no it's fine I could sleep on the c-couch! "You exclaimed as you pointed towards it. Katsuki looked over his shoulder and shrugged. " just fucking take my room. "He walked away not even allowing you to justify.

Time skip:
-00:12am

You were tossing and turning. You couldn't sleep at all you tried different positions but still you couldn't sleep. You sat up sweat dripping from your forehead. You had a unbearable heat happening. It normally happens to you every night. You tried fingering yourself to at least satisfy yourself it worked for while but now it just unbearable.

You whimpered in frustration you got up from the bed and walked slowly to the door. Opening it slowly you walked into the small hallway that was connected to the kitchen. You picked up a cup and filled it with water.

You drank it slowly. " why you up so late? "You choked on the water coughing as the water went in the wrong pump. " s-sorry! I couldn't sleep so came for cup of water."you said bakugou hummed. "Oh well I'm going back to sleep. " bakugou turned around you wanted to stop him but your voice betrayed you and come out as a hum mentally slapping yourself.