telling Amy the truth

That night

After getting the letter from Ty Amy had her first  good day in a while .

Ty didn't want to ruin it but he knew he had to tell her eventually.

After they put lyndy to bed he decided it was time.

"Hey honey there's something  I need to tell you said Ty trying to stay calm.

"Okay?"  Said Amy slightly confused.

"Do you remember when I told you that you were in a coma?"Asked Ty softly.

Yeah?" Said Amy getting even more confused.

" well when you're in a coma especially when you're in it for as long as you were your brain can't grasp what's happening so it makes up scenarios based on the limited information it has" Ty explained.

" I don't know what that has to do with anything "  Amy admitted.

"Those dreams you've been having about me dying and that didn't happen at least not to me"  Ty admitted slumberly.

"What did happen? Asked Amy .

Flashback

Amy  stood in the middle of the round pen with Spartan on one side and cazz of the other with Ty and  lyndy standing at the fence watching.

Amy turned her back  and cazz charged at her .

This caused Amy to be forcefully pushed into the wooden posts causing her to hit her head and fall to the ground

"AMY!" Ty yelled.

End of flashback.

"I'm so sorry " said Amy through tears .

"!I'm just glad you're okay"said Ty softly kissing Amy's head.

Me posting in a timely manner? What a surprise.  All jokes aside I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Fun fact I almost cried while writing a.
Love you all ❤