⚠The Day.⚠

Massive T/W!!!

Razors

Self harm (S/H)

Intrusive thoughts

Blood

Gore(?)

Cussing

[I'm sorry if I already triggered anyone reading]

-

-Jack's Pov:-

...

I watched as freddy's eyes flashed to his music box, as he stood in the doorway of the office. The lights flickered off as the music stopped. I suddenly felt an animatronic and tightly grab my ankle.
I was pulled out of my swivel chair by my ankle, my head hittig hard onto the concrete floor. I was slowly dragged into the parts and service room, scrapig my face on the floor.
I was soon stuffed into the Spring-Freddy suit, and was left to die. 

...

Time: 2:19 AM
Date: Saturday, May 4th
Setting: Dave and Jack's room, Dave and Jack's house

-Jack's Pov:-

I quickly shot up, my breathig heavy. I looked next to me to find a snoring aubergine, his back facing me. I quickly got up out of bed and ran into the bathroom, holding back tears. Once inside, I closed the bathroom door. I opened one of the sink-drawers, and grabbed my hidden razor. 

I set it down on the sink rollng the sleeve to my hoodie up. 

'You couldn't even survive night 3.

Pathetic.  

You're so weak. 

You can't do anything right. 

You've only caused damage.

Weak.

You can't even make yourself happy, let alone Dave. 

He fucking hates you. 

They're all dissapointed.

You could've saved her.

But you didn't. 

You don't even care.

You don't have any remorse. 

You aren't even guilty.

God, you're so damn selfish.'

I thought to myself, my tears becoming waterfalls. My vision bacame blurry due to the dark, goo-like liquid filling my eyes, as I picked up the razor, turning it on. I tried to cut my arm, but accidentally caught my finger on the razor. I pulled away, setting the razor on the sink counter and turning it off. I took a breath before picking the razor back up and turning it back on. I held it up near my arm, but before I could do anything Dave ran into the bathroom.

"Sportsy! St-Stop!" He cried, quickly grabbing the razor out of my hand.

"WHAT THE HELL, DAVE?!
WHY'RE YOU UP?!" I yelled, trying to grab the razor as Dave hed his arm above his head, so I couldn't reach it. 

"I heard you.

Why the fuck would you think that shit?!" He asked, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 

'Did I fucking say that?!' I questioned. 

"JUST GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled, still trying to reach the razor.

"Answer the question."

"BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING TRUE, DAVE!"

I yelled, as Dave dropped the razor.

-