LOOK OUT PRETTY LADY

A man is walking around a ghost town in the middle of nowhere and stops to look at a man hanging from a lamppost.

'I don't know the dead man, probably didn't deserve what he got.' The man starts walking again 'doesn't make him special though all kinds of people die out here the innocent and the not so innocent.' The man walks past someone hitting a metal axe mixed with a buzz saw on a rock.

He looks to the walking man 'if I'm lucky he hasn't noticed me.' The man with the unknown weapon jumps off the rock 'I wanna warn him I want to tell him to run, to hide, to get out of sight so I won't have to kill him.' The man accidentally drops his weapon 'what I want to say.' He picks up his weapon as he starts twitching.

'What actually comes out of my mouth is.'

The starts running at the wonder "I have the shinniest meat bicycle." The man yells as he jumps at the wonder "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" the wonder screams as the killer cut his head off 'huh close enough.'

'You're probably wondering who I am and how I got here, but all I remember is my name I'm Izuku.'

<30 minutes later>

"I'm ready for a spine tingler." Izuku said as he walks down a set of train tracks 'yeah great.' He waves around his weapon 'hey remember back when we where sane?' "She can taste the bloody hydrogen." He said.

'Guess not.....still can't hear me can you? Little voice in your head trying to remind you of a time when we could go hours, days, even weeks without screaming about our desire to ride bicycles made of meat, I don't even remember.'

Izuku stops as he hears something coming he looks over his shoulder and sees a train coming and jumps off the tracks just in time as he get up he sees someone standing at the train platform the woman has violet hair.

'Oh god she's armed with some Shield tech, she's a pro hero, she's a worrier who protects the innocent who could kill me on sight.'

"What the hell is that one of the doctors escaped experiments?" She said as she turns around 'she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.' Izuku gets up.

'Tell she's as gorgeous as a thousand sunsets, tell her you need her help, tell her to rescue you and care for you and whatever you do do not scream the worst poop at the top of your lungs.'

"I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!" Izuku yells and the hero pulls out a handgun as she jumps down from the platform.

'It's over idiot.' Izuku hangs his head before dodging the hero's gunshots 'you're gonna die here now and the last words out of your mouth full of binge train.' Izuku takes cover.

The hero stops shooting to reload her gun and Izuku peeks out from his hiding place 'oh great now scavengers are arriving.' The hero starts shooting at Izuku again not noticing the scavengers approaching her.

'Turn around hero, turn around or you're dead.' Izuku goes back to his hiding place 'tell her to look back NOW.' Izuku gets up again "strip the flesh." He said before taking cover again 'no listen to me.' Izuku gets up again "salt the wound." He said before taking cover again.

'Yeah great we'll salt all the wounds later, but right now if you don't listen to me she's gonna die and it's gonna be your fault.' Izuku growls as he stands up "TURN AROUND PRETTY LAAAAADYYY!!!" He yells as he throws his weapon into the head of the closest scavenger, then he runs up and jumps onto the scavenger's shoulders and pulls his weapon out.

He then jumps on to the train platform as the hero looks at the dead scavenger.

Izuku cuts a second scavenger in half as he laughs like a lunatic, then he slices a third down the middle, then he brings his weapon down into a forth one's skull he pulls his weapon out of the scavenger's head "I'm gonna put my pain into your soul." He said to a fifth as he faints.

He doesn't notice a sixth sneaking up on him, it jumps at him and he turns around to see it get shot in the head by the hero causing him to look at her.

'Now tell her thank you, tell her that because of her we might actually one day be able to act like a normal person again.' Izuku turns around and points at the hero "I POWERED MY COCKATIEL FOR THE RIB CAGE SLAUGHTER!!" He yells and the hero stares at him for a moment before smiling at him.

'Huh close enough.' "My names Kyoka Jirou, what's yours big guy?" Kyoka asks Izuku 'say Izuku.' "I...I......IZUKU!!" He yells out 'good.'

"Well Izuku want to come with me back to civilization." Kyoka asks 'say yes.' "NIPPLE SALADS!" Izuku yells '.....really' "I'll take that as a yes." Kyoka said as she got on the train.

'About time we got out of this place.' Izuku follows Kyoka onto the train not knowing what'll happen next.

To be continued........