THE CAMP.

"Hello everyone!" The host said. "I'm Chris McLean and I'll be your host for this season of.. TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!"

"Hop to it, you good for nothing sister!" The sister Pushed the girl off the boat. Causing her to fall inside the water.

"Welcome Amy (I think that's her name. Idk.) And Samey!" Chris smiled. "Uh sir. It's pronounced Sammey." Sammey pointed at herself, receiving no answer from Chris himself.

"Holy! A zombie!!!" The boy screamed and jumped off the boat and basically almost jumped into the water.

"Sheesh calm down Shaun! There's no zombies!" Chris grabbed Shaun and basically threw him to where to 2 sisters were at.

"Ew! Sammey, switch places with me, right now!" Amy eye rolled as Sammey sighed. They both switched places making Sammey beside Shaun and Amy by herself.

"Have you tasted these beans? They taste great!" Chris turned around as the boat stopped. "Owen!" Owen laughed as he ran to hug the random people.

"Holy Christ! No wonder why they call you big tubby!" Amy eye rolled.

"Thanks for the hug big guy!" Sammey smiled. Shaun was basically freaking out.

"Are you a zombie?! Get off! Don't bite my brains! Spare me!" Shaun basically screamed for a good about what? 2 minutes until, Amy punched him in the face. "Shut up zombie freak!" Amy eye rolled.

"Oh my god!" Sammey gasped as she would lift Shaun up from the ground.

"What's going on?" Chris heard the voice. Yep. Dakota's back. Disgusting.

"Oh god. Not her. Anything but her." Amy eye rolled like she knew everyone.

Insert everyone getting off the boats.

"Let's set up the teams!" Chris announced that and half the people walked to the left and the other half went to the right side.

"The people on the left side will be-" Chef walked in with a envelope. "What is it now?! I'm trying to host a new season!" Chris sounded pretty much pissed off as he opened the envelope.

"Welp everyone, change of plans, there will be 2 new team members on each of the teams." Chris eye rolled.

"And those 2 people are..?" Mike stared at Chris and raised a eyebrow.

"To avoid me from getting sued we have to add Duncan and Courtney back." Chris tried to keep his cool but, he couldn't due to him almost getting sued by Courtney. Haha. What a bitch. Anyways.

Conversial time. (I guess. Idk how to spell it.)

Cameron: I feel bad how Chris almost got sued by  Courtney..

Shaun: why does she keep suing him..?

Back to the camp.

"The left side will be called the screaming goats! And the right side will be called.. Flopping fish!" Everyone laughed at the team names.

"Everyone! Get to know your team members a bit more until the first challenge!"