Twenty-Five.

"It's been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage," Jasper bounced in his seat as Bellamy drove along the windy path. "Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach Luna's village."

"At least we know we're going in the right direction," Bellamy tried to keep focused on the track ahead of them.

"We're running out of daylight. We should stop in the sun and recharge the battery," Jasper really wasn't feeling up for being stranded out here. 

"What sun?" Clarke was peering out the window. Even if it wasn't overcast outside today, the trees were massively tall here and blocked out most sunlight from coming in. "We keep going until it dies."

"We keep going till we get to Luna," Octavia corrected.

"Do we even have enough rations for that?" Sirena had to ask because the box of things they brought with them didn't look so big now that they were out of Arkadia.

"They're called rations for a reason," Mya had made sure to count what they had before they left. "We have enough for each of us to have two a day for five days."

"Mya you get three," Bellamy told her.

"I am not taking other people's rations," Mya rolled her eyes. "I'm not even that far along yet."

Jasper turned around Lincoln's book, to show them a page where there was a drawing of a girl on one side, and on the other was a leaf that had been stuck in there. "This her?"

"Yes," Octavia conformed. 

"What do you think she's gonna say when we show up asking to put an AI in her head?" Jasper felt like he was the only one being a bit pessimistic here, but they really did need to stop thinking so positively all the damn time.

"Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble," Octavia knew Lincoln would never send her anywhere that would put her in harm's way. "She'll help us too."

The Rover came to a sudden stop, making everyone in the back slide in their seats. In front of them was a tree that had fallen down and blocked their path. 

"You think she can help us find a better map?" Jasper asked. 

"Backtrack, find somewhere where the trees aren't so bad," Bellamy was just about to reverse when he turned around to see his sister just getting out of the car. "Hey!"

"Guess we're going on foot," Clarke sighed.

They each got out of the Rover, grabbing their packs and weapons. There was a light rain pouring down in this area. And there was a smell of salt in the air.

"Anyone hear the part where I said it could be days?" Jasper was reluctant to just leave their form of transportation.

"I did," Sirena sighed, standing next to him, adjusting her pack. "I never liked camping."