author's note

And that's a wrap!

Yet another book done, that's so weird. As usual, thank you guys so much for reading 'The Wingman'!

Honestly, I started this book only because I was back in my Harry Potter phase for like maybe two or three weeks and I needed to get that phase off my chest, even though I said I won't write anymore Harry Potter books after 'Triwizard Champion'. I probably won't write another one after this, this time for real, but to be honest, you never know.

I was planning for this book to cover the whole of year seven, but I think I managed to wrap it up well where I did. If I hadn't, I would probably have started writing bullshit. So, I'm sorry that it turned out shorter than originally intended.

Truthfully, I also started a Maze Runner one about Minho around that time, but never finished it. Might pick it up again someday.

But anyway, thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and voting on this book. Reading the nice comments always made my day. I'm sorry for the sudden rush of posting like two chapters a day for the past week, but I wanted to complete this book as soon as possible so I can focus on my other projects properly, as I'm writing a book that's not fanfiction and I really need to pick up the pace if I want to have the first draft finished by the end of summer, which is in about two weeks for me.

Anyway, that was it from me, for now. See you in other works!