One Last Wish

"The night looks beautiful" he begins. Taking in the view. Gremlin blushes and looks down, chuckling. Dark then looks down at her and offers a kind yet charming smile. "Just like you.."
"Like... me?" Gremlin said, looking at him up and down and blushing a slight pink hue. "I know you don't like touch, so I won't hold your hand but I can stay close if you'd like" Gremlin said nervously, being flattered by Dark's compliment.
He tilts his head slightly towards her. Eyes her up and down, then let's out a lovable chuckle. The vibrations of his baritone voice sending chills down Gremlins spine. "That would be alright, darling."
Her cheeks turn from pink to red as she shivers slightly from his soothing voice. "Your voice is like music to my ears... Will I be hearing it for the rest of my life?" She asked. She hoped signs would point to yes. She moved closer to him, leaving an inch between them.

Dark can't help but let out another laugh. It wasn't boisterous or loud, it was quiet but definitely audible. "It is 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻." Gremlin looked at his dark and homely eyes. She could live in them. She stared at him, not minding the cold breeze of the night air because his precence made her feel warm.
"Genie... I have one more question." She started. "Would you give up your fear of touch for me?" She asked, closing her eyes and going on her tippy toes to reach up to his lips "As I see it, 𝔂𝓮𝓼." He replies softly.

His pitch black eyes staring longingly into hers for a few more seconds before kissing her. She could barely reach him, but she stretched her legs and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning in for a short, but passionate kiss. She slowly opened her eyes and got back on the ground. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" She asked. Dark was definitely down bad. When they had to pull away, his eyes stayed closed for a few more seconds, trying to savor the feeling of her lips on his

He snickers slightly and looks down. "No...No it wasn't, darling". She didn't want the kiss to end, but her legs were getting tired of reaching up to his lips, though she would reach to the moon to touch those again. She giggled softly, blushing a bright red color on her cheeks, though it was hard to notice in the dark night sky.
Every time he watched her laugh, his heart would soften a bit more. Her laugh made him want to laugh, which he only did around her. "So, dear. What would you like to do next? I can give you anything..." Dark whispers, lovingly. Gremlin whimpers of the pleasure of hearing his voice. "I wished for my dreams to come true, I guess you are a real genie" She said quietly, her words echoing in the empty garden. "We can do what we aggreed on earlier. I have tea at my place" She said and finally got the courage to touch his hand Though he smirked at her whimper; Dark's breath hitched in his throat as he felt her grasp his hand. He had flinched and brought his hand away, but built up the courage to hold her hand again. Dark simply just wasn't used to physical affection, maybe because deep down he was afraid of hurting her. He clears his throat then looks deep into her eyes. "Yes...That would be delightful..." Gremlin's blush calmed down, still feeling her face warm.

"First I thought you would drink Iced, but I think a... gentleman like you likes it warm" She said softly, reaching up to his ear. "Don't worry Dark, You don't have to hold my hand if it makes you uncomfortable. I feel close enough to you just by looking at your eyes" She said and played with her hair, He shivered a bit at her whispers. Darks eyes dart to hers, the love he felt for her was immense. He's always been trapped in a way. Always alone, moody and well...Dark. Stuck in a sort of lamp for his whole existence, literally and figuratively. But she just made him feel so alive and comfortable. "No. No, darling. I want to hold your hand. Let us go back to your home?".

Gremlin felt Dark's confidence being boosted, but also felt that something was off. She took his hand, which was so big that she felt her hand being buried in his, in a good way. They walked together to Gremlin's house, seeing no one on the way there. The cold night air had made her cheeks red, though she didn't mind it. "Dark... When they call you a genie. What does it mean?" She questioned. As Dark walked along side Gremlin, his spirits felt at peace. He looks to his lower right at his partner.