Five

im having the biggest headache it's literally killing me so im just gonna stay quiet this time

hope you enjoy😚

"Okay that wasn't that bad," Lisa said, leaning on the car with her chocolate ice cream in hand, in front of the beach

Once she learned how to start the car things got quite easier, to the point she exclaimed "Driving is so easy, oh my God! Hello there Nascar!".

She was no way close to Nascar taking into account that staying in the same lane was a struggle for her, but Jungkook let her live her delusions and she was thankful for that.

She was actually so thankful to Jungkook, she knew no one would have been as patient as he was with her. Especially when she was creating such messes as forgetting that the hand brake existed and panicking while the car was driving down the road, backwards.

It happened just ONCE, okay? Don't judge.

It happened just that afternoon, actually.

Jungkook decided to leave her by herself in the car for the first time, to test how much she had learned. He didn't pay much attention to the fact they were around a hill, the road a bit tilted enough to make the car too heavy for a beginner like Lisa who forced the engine too much and the car stopped and started going backwards.

She panicked, he panicked, everyone panicked.

She would never forget the panic in his eyes when he started to chase the car with her inside. That was flattering, leaving aside the fact that she saw her life cross past her eyes.

But you have to be positive in this cruel world!

She was indeed seeing the positive in this because once she finally could push away the panic and do what he was screaming at her to do, she found the hand brake and made the car stop... violently, making her bump her nose with the steering wheel.

Jungkook burst out laughing at the present, opening the package of Hello Kitty bandaids he bought from a drug shop. He went there running like Lisa was in labour when there was just a small scratch on her nose but he was so worried at the sight of blood in her. Flattering. "I don't wanna know what you consider bad."

"Well, my nose isn't broken," she pointed out, another day without needing a nose surgery was a blessing. "And you bought me ice cream! It's a win-win situation! Of course, except for the part in which I almost drove off a cliff but that was going to happen sooner or later," she dismissed, waving her hand.

He shook his head, giggling, and took one bandaid from the small box. "Come here," he said, although he approached her.

Lisa moved her ice cream to the side, unaware that the cone could be her only protection from him. Jungkook moved so naturally that she played along and suddenly he was leaning to her, pinning her against the car, and getting extremely close to her.