Extended Summary

Extended Summary

Ever since Arden's parents died she became stronger, both mentally and physically. It was a tough blow for her and her sister, Lexa, but they made through it. Arden kept the family tradition of using arrows to kill, even though she was skillful already she practices everyday.

Just after her nineteenth birthday Arden experiences difficulties with her life. She becomes closed off from everyone, even Lexa. As they train as seconds together under commander Anya things become more tense, as if they didn't have problems already. Lexa begins to drift away and Arden finds she's faced with one of her worst fears; being alone.

Ever since the sky started 'falling' little Arden was afraid. But where she lives fear is something that you need to conquer, so how do you do that exactly? Easy, when one hundred delinquents are sent down to earth you spy on them; perhaps fall in love with one of them.

I'm not going to updating this book for a while, please don't give up hope. I also know that Lexa is already the commander of a bunch of tribes I just thought that it would be good to see her become into that leader role and how Arden would react to that.

All plot lines go to the 100 except for my own plus my characters! This was published in may 2015. ALSO!!!!!!! I do use grounder language in this book, but I'm not sure if everything is right. Feel free to correct me without being rude, thanks.

~Ava ✌️