01

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝘁╔══════╗Note'thinking'"Talking"*Sound effect*╚══════╝𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝘁
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I now feel no longer controlled. I could now move on my commands, but where am I now?

If I tried to take a step back, I would only hit wood. So it seems like that this person trapped me into some sort of box.

I flutter my eyes open, and it appears there is nothing but darkness, I took my gloved hands and felt around the area I was in.

I suspected it was the shape of a coffin. But I was startled by a voice.

"Myah! Got to get a uniform quick!" The voice spoke, and I felt myself getting heated in the coffin.

I pushed the coffin with both of hands, and it was surprisingly easy to open.

My eyes wandered to see who was speaking, and I saw this grey furry animal.

'A RAT?!'

I panicked by the sight and already saw Barbatos on top of some table shaking.

I ran to him and panicked. "THERE IS A RAT!!" I cried as I ran.

The grey furry looked at the both of us in a annoyed look. It then started running towards us.

Me and Barbatos immediately ran out the door and not looking back at the rat.

"GET BACK HERE!" The rat spoke as we ran nonstop.

After loads of running, without breaking a sweat me and Barbatos ended up in a library.

I panted a little bit in fear and looked up at Barbatos. "Where are we..?".

"I honestly have no clue...But it appears we aren't in devildom no longer." He stood up firmly.

"Try going back in the past." I took my devil form, copying Barbatos.

"I've tried, but it didn't work..." Barbatos sighed and put his hand onto his chin. Trying to think of other idea's but none came to mind.

Even if I tried, it would be the same out come, due to me and Barbatos having the same exact power we hold.

"Myah! I found you humans! Did you really think you could escape me?" The same grey furry creature  popped out from the doorway.