𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗑 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇

their first date as a couple was nothing short of magical. the date was a simple day at the fair, nothing fancy, but it was incredible. being there with one another.

the freelancer enjoyed showing gavin new things he'd never seen before, things they'd loved doing in their childhood. playing the crappy little fair games with their new boyfriend, winning him little prizes and vice versa.

gavin looked like a work of art, as usual. the way his freckles glistened in the sun light, and his hair that blew in the wind, he was beautiful.

their fingers were intwined with one another's the whole day, gavin's thumb rubbing up and down the back of the freelancer's hand.

it was a warm day, and the place was rather packed, filled with plenty of other couples whom had also decided to have a nice day out with one another, but everyone who passed the freelancer and gavin could tell how in love they were. gavin's eyes held so much love as he watched as his partner spoke, smiled, and got overly excited about different things they saw.

the ferris wheel was gavin's favourite ride, they saved it until last, waiting for the sun to set a little, it made it that little bit more romantic. the freelancer's head rested upon gavin's shoulder, his arm wrapped around their shoulder, pulling them in closer to him, the air was getting cooler now.

"I love you" 's were exchanged, and so were kisses, as the pair went around the ferris wheel. gavin held the freelancer's face in his hands, caressing their cheeks gently. before freelancer would rest their head back down onto his shoulder.

"i love being here with you" freelancer spoke. a tint of red coating gavin's cheeks. "and i love you" he smiled in return.

the pair eventually left the fair at 8:30pm, stopping off on the way home to get ice cream. gavin's warm hand rested upon the freelancer's thigh as he drove them home.

they had an early night that night, the pair climbing into bed as soon as they arrived home. the freelancer rested their head on gavin's chest as he played with their hair. they spoke about their day, and expressed everything they loved about one another.

they fell asleep in each others arms at around 11:30pm. a smile upon each of their faces as they did so.

the same question of 'what did i do to deserve you?' floating around in their heads.

their first date as an official couple wasn't anything special, but it was day they would cherish forever.

word count ; 438