Sibling Bonding Time

(HARRY'S POV)

I was walking down the hall when I heard crying coming from Paris's room. I knocked on her door but she didn't answer. So I opened it myself. I saw Paris crying and talking in her sleep. I went and sat on her bed trying to wake her up. I started shaking her gently. "Paris, Paris wake up, wake up Paris." I was starting to get worried when she suddenly woke up and clung to me. I hugged her back tightly. "Paris what's the matter, are you okay." Paris looked at me and started to silently cry. "I had another nightmare about Bradly Hank." As soon as those last two words left her mouth my mind was fuming with anger. Bradly Hank was the biggest jerk in school. He always picked on Paris for no apparent reason what so ever. I looked Paris in the eyes and said. "You never have to worry about him hurting you again. I mad you a promise that I will always protect you. And I don't ever plan on breaking that promise Paris." She looked me in the eyes and hugged me so tight I thought I would stop breathing. She let go a few seconds later. " I love you Harry. You are the best big brother any girl could ask for." I looked at her and honestly wanted to cry. Paris is so sweet and kind anyone who says different, well they're idiots. I looked back at Paris. "Finish your sleeping, I want to take you shopping." Her face was so happy. "Okay I will Harry, I love you see you soon." "See you soon too." And I walked out of her room. I went into my room and sat down on my bed. Bradly Hanks was the biggest jerk throughout Paris's time at school. He started hating her after one accident that wasn't even mine or her's fault.

*Flashback*

I was working on a project for my class. And the partner I was assigned was of course Bradly Hank. Now I know you shouldn't judge someone before getting to know them but he had a reputation that even scared the teachers. I didn't want him near Paris ever. "No no, Bradly that's not how you do it you're supposed to wait until it's done boiling first." "It's Brad, mister Osborn." Oh how I wanted to punch him then and there if  1,the teacher was there and I didn't want to embarrass myself and 2, Paris was working on the project with her assigned partner and it was going well for her. "Don't tell me what to do Osborn I know how to do this."  I scoffed. "Yeah sure."  I looked up and noticed Paris looking at me I gave her a quick smile and turned back to my annoying partner. Just then it exploded all over Bradly. Everybody in the classroom including myself, Paris, and a very fuming teacher. She marched over to our table and started scolding Bradly. "Mister Hanks I don't know if you misheard the direction or what but that is not an excuse to ruin my equipment." Bradly looked absolutely shocked. "Me what about him." "Before the project started I assigned specific roles and mister Osborn's role was to tell you the instructions and you had to follow them. But I see that you can't even do that, I see that your reputation really is true." The whole class started to laugh except me and Paris. Bradly looked furious and humiliated but it wasn't our fault. After that he started bullying Paris whenever he could and just refused to stop until me and the principal caught him and his buddies trying to physically hurt her. They were expelled and Paris would now only talk to me because she didn't trust nobody.

Back to reality

I was thinking to myself when I heard a knock at my door. I opened and smiled. I saw Paris in a dress with her hair and a ponytail.

(The outfit she's wearing

(The outfit she's wearing.)

I smiled at her and hugged her. "Paris I thought I told you to sleep some more." "I didn't want to keep you waiting." At that moment I was overwhelmed with happiness.

We had a good time we bonded, we laughed and even had to dodge a couple of camera people looking to take our pictures. But now we are home. Paris was looking at dress and shoes she got today.

She loves the color purple so much that it's cute

She loves the color purple so much that it's cute. Before Paris went to bed she came into my room and hugged me goodnight. Her hair was down and she was wearing her favorite purple nightgown. "Goodnight Harry I love you." "I love you too Paris goodnight." She smiled and walked out. Whenever I look at her I see the little girl that needs her big brother to protect her. I don't want her to learn to love another boy because then I will be lonely. But I don't have to work about that. I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about the day I just had with the girl I couldn't live without.