8 🔞

As Viktor carries me inside the room I put a silencing charm on the room so no one can hear us from outside.

Viktor softly puts me down as my back hits the bed and starts to slowly take off my clothes as he continues to kiss me as I do the same to him.

As we are down to our undergarments Viktor moves his lips down to my neck making me let out a small moan.

Viktor continues to kiss my sweet spot and moves his hand to my back unclipping my bra as he continues to kiss my neck sending shivers to my back.

He starts to move his lips from my neck to my exposed breasts attaching one to his mouth and kneading the other making full eye contact with me as I moan louder.

"V- vikor!" I moan as his teeth gently bite my sensitive nipple and his hand travels down to my lacey red thong.

As he stops sucking on my breast I feel his hands grip both sides of my waist pulling down my thong and throws it to the side of the room.

He moves back up to face me hovering over my petite body and swiftly pulls me into a deep passionate kiss only breaking away to catch our breath.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asks me softly with a lustrous expression on his face.

"Yes..please Viktor I need you" I say as I nod my head as my answer makes Viktor pull me into a heated make out as he moves his lips down to my thigh making me gasp in shock.

He grips my left thigh as he kisses it only moving away to centers his face to go down to my wet pussy.

"You're already so wet for me babygirl" he says with a smirk on his face making eye contact with me at all times as I bite my lip with lust.

He suddenly devourers my wet folds as he spreads my legs giving him a full access.

"O-Ooh God vik ahh don't stop" I moan loudly as my hand moves to his hair.

Viktor's tongues moves to my clit making me buck my hips in pleasure as my moans get louder at his actions.

"Please Viktor I need you to do something!" I try to make out and I gasp as he inserts a finger inside me stretching me

As he starts to pump his finger in and out of me and adds another finger inside.

Viktor's Pov...

As I add another finger inside of Colette I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers.

"Vik I'm- I'm gonna -" she doesn't finish her sentence as I pump my fingers faster  I use my other hand to circle her clit as she cums onto my fingers pulling out my fingers.

As I stand back up I watch as Collette moves her body in pleasure watching my movements.

I take my fingers that we're previously inside her and lick up her juices. She tastes like candy floss.

As I lick off her juices from my fingers I lap the access juices from her folds making her buck her hips again as I slip off my boxers revealing my erected length.

Viktor's Pov over...

As my whole body is racked with pleasure Viktor laps the juices from folds.

As I close my eyes for a second I open them again to only see Viktor on all fours hovering over me spreading my legs open as he pumps his length with one hand.

He centers his length to my entrance and looks into my eyes as he slowly pushed himself into me with a soft groan coming from his lips.

"O-ow" I say barely as Viktor pauses to let me adjust and looks to face me and I nod silently telling him to continue.

And he begins to move in and out of me in a rhythm.

Viktor thrust's go faster into me turning me into a moaning mess

"Yes right there Viktor don't stop" I in ecstasy as he hits my g-spot as he lets out a few groans himself.

In the heat of the moment I flip positions so I straddle his waist to ride his cock as I feel his hands grip my waist.

I ride his dick making him moan going faster he moves a hand from my waist to my clit making my arch my back in pleasure.

We both moan as I feel a bubble form inside my stomach feeling an orgasm build it's way to release.

"Vik I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum" I try to say between our moans.

"I know babygirl I'm getting close too" he tells me as his thrusts begin to get sloppy as I ride him faster.

I scream in pleasure and he moans as we both get pulled over the edge as I release my orgasm.

I lean my head back as my pussy tightens around Viktor's cock.

Viktor's Pov...

Between Collette's moans and mine I feels her pussy tighten around my cock as she has her orgasm.

Her moans and the pleasure on her face makes my cock throb and twitch as I finally release my seed into her.

I groan as I empty myself into her as she takes my hot cum into her.

She collapses on top of me as we both are out of breath from our fun activity.

Viktor's Pov over...

I lay on Viktor's chest out of breath as I make out a sentence.

"I love you Viktor" I say lifting my head to look into his eyes as he gives me a smile.

"I love you too Collette"he says as he gently rubs his hand against my cheek.

And we sleep in the room that night as Viktor wraps his body around my petite body peacefully.

A/n sorry guys for taking so long to post I just started college and I finally have a routine so I figured out when I have free time and when I don't. Thank you all for reading I hope you guys like this chapter if you have any comments that would be great for ideas.