Tension, and Even More Tension

Nighttime came and everyone went to their rooms and prepared for bed. Joyce stayed up reading her intriguing book, licking her finger after every few pages to turn. She felt so old reading at night, but she absolutely loved it. The way her mind forgets everything else and focuses all of her attention to the words that flooded every page and all parts on her brain. Sometimes she didn't know when to stop reading and by the time she finally looks at the clock it's already morning, a bad habit of hers.

Hopper on the other hand wasn't so much of a reader, it bored him to his core. Mainly because the only things he has read was books from school and manuals and unsolved cases over the years. He regretfully thought that he shouldn't have picked out that book from the store, and that he should have gotten one with murder or mystery solving to see if he can crack the case before anyone in the book did. But he decided to take a stab at reading after all, so he sits up and turns on his lamp and grabs the book from his drawer. As he grabs the book, he notices the unopened box of condoms he bought. He was eager to use them eventually, always thinking that he could have any woman in town, but the only woman in town he thought of was Joyce.

How could he hate but love someone so much? He hated how she was the only person that really knew him. He hated that they've spent the last three years bickering instead of kissing. He hated that she knew how to get him to do anything she wanted with just a look. He hated her stupid boyfriends, her quirky sense of humor, her eyes, lips, hair. But everything that makes her who she is he loved, so at the same time he loved some of those things. He hated how he can't get her off his mind.

He closes his drawer with sigh and opens the book 

Page 1 

Hes already bored.

He reads and actually finds this pretty amusing. The woman in the book lists a few ways she would like to be handled when one day, one of her many fantasies came to life. It startled Hopper just how explicit the details were, his mind was imagining every word and every action the book stated. The woman was bent over a teacher's desk, getting fucked hard and the man was degrading her. One of her many things that turned her on. The man makes her get on her knees a suck him slowly.

Hopper was unexpectedly getting aroused, he got hard, and so God damn horny. His mind wondered to Joyce again. Part of him wanted to kill that part off but the other part wanted to use it to his advantage. He continued reading, it only made it worse. The man in the book grabbed her hair and thrusted down her throat.  Hopper started throbbing, he squeezed his hard member trying to give himself some relief, but it only made him want more. He started replacing the people in the book with himself and Joyce. Imagining her sucking him and squeezing his balls.

His blood was rushing, he wanted nothing more than to touch himself right now. He tried to hold back and not take action, but his imagination was taking over him. He closed his eyes and pictured her face, her hands, all over his body. Lightly licking circles over his tip. He thought of what she might look like if her lips were wrapped around him tightly.

He couldn't take it anymore; his horny mind took over his body and he put the book down and pulled out his standing cock. He rubbed the tip and felt a little pre-cum spill out. He moaned her name quietly "Joyce". He imagined his hand being her mouth, bobbing her head up and down slowly, he even teased himself. He moved his hand faster up and down his length, breathing out his moans while he continuously saying her name over and over again, begging not to be heard.

He pumped faster, his other hand was grabbing the bedsheets until his knuckles turned white. He grunted under his teeth and closed his eyes tightly. He was on the edge, getting closer and closer. "Joyce" he whispered. His teeth gritted together "Fuck yes keep going" in his mind she did what he said, always. This moment might make him a bad friend but damn it felt too good to stop. As he gained closer to his orgasm, he worked on just his tip. He let out a quiet moan and he came over his hand and boxers. He let his muscles relax before getting up and cleaning himself, he took deep breaths. That was the best orgasm he got in years, he felt so bad about it though, he didn't want to think about her this way. She deserves a way better man who doesn't get off to his imagination of her, he thinks to himself.