-Skater boy-

-PART 1-

You are y/n. You're 16 years old, love to skateboard and just moved into an apartment so you can attend the acting school of your dreams.

You're a little bit quiet, but you're very fierce.

Its you're 2nd month here in California.

I've decided I wanna go to a skatepark that's down the road. I havent gotten to have much fun seince I moved here so tonight I'm gonna treat myself. I'm gonna go to a skatepark then I'm gonna go to this cute little diner down the street.

I put on my stranger things T-shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans and a red beanie.

I grab my board and turned of my lights and walk out of the house.

I get on my board and skate down the side walk.

After about 10 minutes I arrive at the skatepark.

There nobody here besides this one boy.

He has a yellow beanie on and a green jacket, with a white T-shirt under the jacket and a pair of ripped blue Jean's on.

He also has glasses on, the remains me of Harry potter.

Hes just skating around not doing any cool  tricks.

Maybe I'll talk to him before he leaves I dont know.

My mind has a lot of thoughts going through it so I'm not as focused as I usually am.

I go down a ramp and try to just do an ollie off the top and I fell and scraped my hands and knee.

"God fucking dammit-" I said to myself

I'm so embarrassed, this boy is gonna think I'm a loser now maybe he didnt see it.

I tried to get up then collapsed down and held my knee.

I saw the boy look at me then he jumped off his board and ran to my side.

I wasnt focused enough to get a good look at him.

"Hey are you okay???!" The boy said in a caring voice. He had a mix of a Canadian and American accent. He kinda sounded like finn wolfhard

"Yeah I'm fine.. just a bit scraped up.." I said trying to be tough.

He crouched down next to me and put a hand under my leg and looked at my knee.

I guess I fell pretty hard because it ripped my Jean's more and there was blood coming out and my hand hurt.

"You took quite a fall-" he said softly

"Yeah I guess-" I said, my eyes started to tear up, I wanted to cry but I am trying really hard not to.. I can't cry.. it's not allowed.. itd be too embarrassing...

He looked at me "are you positive that you're okay??-" he said with the most caring voice

"I'll be fine.. it just hurts.. really bad-" I said holding back tears.

He pull off his jacket and put it around my shoulders then he took his shoe off and pull off a really long sock and used it to wrap my knee.

"This is just so you're not cold, and that keeps it stable until we get back to my house" he said

"No no no theres no need for that I'm fine, I've fallen on my board before" I said knowing it was a bad sprain.

"Nope! I've got this" he said determined.

He looked around and found a rope and helped me sit on my board with my feet on his board and I held one end and he held the other and dragged me to his house.

This boy was skin and bones.

I looked at his house, and I sighed in releif.

"Doesnt look like a kidnappers house, I should be okay?" I said jokingly

"Nahh I think I'll kidnap you" he said then giggled.

I still havent gotten a very good look at him so I took the moment to look him up and down.

Holy shit.. this is Finn wolfhard-

"HOLY-" I tripped backwards and fell on the ground

"What? What? Are you okay?" He looked at me

"Y-y-your'e oh my gosh y-youre Finn flipping wolfhard" I was breathing heavily almost crying

"And? I thought that was clear-" he said confused

"I had no flipping clue, oh my gosh.." I said trembling a little bit

He looked at me and giggled then helped me get inside.

He set me on the sofa then walked off.

He came back about 5 minutes later and started wrapping my knee and hand.

I smiled a bit at bit at him then flinched a bit because it hurt and I have not the best past.

"Hey you okay?" He looked up at me while he was putting medical tape on the bandage.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks" I said.

He finished wrapping me and he sat next to me.

"Well I better get going.. i have school tomorrow" I said quietly

"Aw, well will I see you again?-" he said disappointed

"Yeah! Here give me your phone-" I said softly.

He unlocked his phone and handed it to me.

I put my number in it as  -🖤Y/N💚- and handed him his phone.

"Talk to you later Finnie" I smiled

"Talk to you later Y/n" he said softly

I gave him a short hug then grabbed my phone and board and walked out and shut  the door.

I walked home, I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. I really met Finn Wolfhard.

Hes my all time favorite actor Oh my goodness..

I got to my house and turned on the light.

I set my board down by the door and went into my bedroom.

I took of my clothes and put on shorts and an oversized sweater.

I seriously cant believe I met Finn fucking wolfhard-.

I sat down on my bed and fell asleep.

WORDCOUNT: 973

A/N: hey y'all, sorry I havent been posting alot, I was doing it out of respect for Finn sense all his relationship stuff is going all over the internet and didnt wanna make him uncomfortable at all. So i will be posting more on all of my stories now! And I'm making a new storyyyy aka this one which I'm really excited about!!