𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒. Her roommates were out some were traveling and the others were in their home town as it was a month away from Christmas and it's been almost one year since they've meet almost five to six months they've been together and she had finished her christmas shopping long ago.

A ding rang through the air making amelia pick her head up from karls chest and reached her arm out towards the coffee table and grabbed her phone. Amelia went back in her position and unlocked her phone to show a message from Kevin asking if him and the gang can come over and shoot a video in their kitchen. She replied with an okay and turned off her phone.

Setting the phone down on Karl's chest she slightly sat up and that grabbed his attention. "Kevin and the group wanted to film a video in and hour or two here, something about a couples challenge? I don't know with him" then went back into her original position resting against him and he moved his arm from the couch to wrap around her waist, drawing shapes and words on her skin leaving Amelia to shiver at the constant touch. Leaving her with a small smile looking at the show playing on the living room tv. He glanced down to the girl as her eyes were slowly closing as he leaned his head back as well letting the drowsiness take over his body.

°•; ✾ ↱( 'ᗯᕼO'ᔕ Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗴTTᗴᖇ ᑕOOK?' )↲ ❞
𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖲

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? That's not what the instructions says?!" Tara had yelled her eyebrows scrunched up in frustration at Jake, who had poured the wrong measurement into the bowl, as the group had been assigned in making gingerbread cookies for the video and holiday season.

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE—Yes it does look!?" Jake yelled putting down the measurement spoon and grabbed the paper with the steps to making and shoving it in her face. "See!?" He quickly took a step back when he saw the look on her face when she snatched the paper out of his hand.

"Jake..." she sighed in an threatening calm tone. "What does this say." Turning the paper away from her face and into his. "1/2 a cup of vanilla?" He says not understanding the problem. "And what measurement cup did you use?" She replied earring quiet laughs from her friends around her. "1/2 a cup—I don't see the problem here" he was confused, her eyebrows lifted up in question as her head was tilted. "Look again." She suggested and that's what he did, and when reading the step he was on he pressed his lips into a thin line and let out a heavy sigh. "What does it say Jake?" Colby asked this time instead of Tara.

He then said something in a mumble as he scratched the ape of his neck. "What was that?" Tara says sarcastically holding a hand up to her ear with a massive smile plastering across her face. "1/2 a " was all they could hear from him. "Half a what?" Corey questions while letting out a small laugh. "1/2 a tablespoon" he finished out loud letting them hear. And that's when everyone started laughing.

"What do you—I give up" Reggie yells as he throws down the piping bag and threw his hands up in the air. The His and Cassie's task was to make a chocolate snowman cake and Cassie was doing a good job but as for Reggie he gets easily frustrated and well you seen what happened.

"Reggie!—why'd you throw that?" Cassie asked her boyfriend with a laugh following after. "Because this is stupid—" he was cut off. "Are you sure it's not you?" As soon as it came out of Tara's mouth she started to laugh loudly. He let out a gasp as he said "oh screw you tara" with a dramatic roll of his eyes as he slammed his hands down onto the counter. And to his luck one of his hands hit the piping bag causing it to bust and splatter all over his shirt and face along with his arms. He froze, eyes squeezed shut and his lips pressed into a straight line before he slowly lifted one of his hands to wipe his eyes the best he can and opened them.

As it was still silent Amelia accidentally let out snorted causing the others to break as well and soon everyone was laughing and getting their phones out to take a picture or video. Just overall having a good time and that's how it was throughout the whole night.

 Just overall having a good time and that's how it was throughout the whole night

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒༉‧₊˚✧
Just four more chapters to go!

© lissssaa_ all rights reserved