Chapter 1 - Meta

As our scene opens up we see a big city packed together with many people walking around as they were talking on their phones about business and some other shit. They were minding their own business as they were probably rushing to work as today was gonna be special.

We then take the scene of a Helicopter flying above us as it was leading us.

We then moved our scene to the hospital window as we go through the window revealing 3 different people

We then moved our scene to the hospital window as we go through the window revealing 3 different people. An Adult man in a suit with a tie as he was smiling looking at the woman in the bed as she was holding a baby in her hands. There is a young girl who was on the edge of the bed who has pink hair but she didn't resemble any of the 2 parents.

This family is better yet known as the Forger family.

They were at the hospital because today was the day the wife of the family, Yor Forger, gave birth to a young baby who is now resting in her arms

The Husband, Loid Forger, was standing beside the bed by his wife smiling as well as he looked at his baby.

The young daughter, Anya Forger, was eyeing the baby in curiousity as she touched its cheek causing the baby to laugh at the sight of his sister.

Yor : He seems to like you already Anya.

Anya : Is this... a baby?

Loid : It's your younger brother Anya and from now on.... he's a part of this family. 'Makes me happy thinking about how this all started'

Anya : *smiles* 'Because of how I got this family together it makes so happy right now'

Yor : Well little Izuku welcome to the Forger family.

Loid : *sigh* Picked a name without me?

Anya : No offense papa but knowing you, you probably would've picked a name that would sound intimidating for the baby.

Loid : What No that never happened before what are you talking about?

Anya : Really? *tries to remember*