Chapter 1

"So all I need to do is watch after them? Make sure they don't get themselves in trouble?" With a confused look Izuku asked, receiving a nod in return.

"Yep, just like what you'd usually do when watching children."

"Wait. How old are they?" Izuku asked. The woman in front of him seemed to tense up at the question, looking anywhere, but her.

"Just old enough to need a babysitter. I promise you they're good kids, really. They just need some love." Nemura said nervously. They were monsters. The 'kids' that she tried so hard to talk good about were always up to no good mischief.

One was too carefree, one was too quiet, and one of them was too uptight.

But the ones she hated the most was the loud ones.

The blondes. The ones who happened to be the most troublesome, always bickering with each other. Almost getting her killed once.

"I'll do my best." Izuku smiled.

"Thats a relief, you have no idea how hard it was to find someone to look after those children." Nemura let out happily.

"So when do I start?"

"Tomorrow." With that said the raven haired lady left some files on his table before running out, just to make sure that he couldn't back out.

Dumbfounded, Izuku took a look what was inside the files that had 'The Monsters' written on it. And to his surprise it was a bunch of photos of handsome young men that seemed to be somewhere around his age.

Shoto Todoroki
Age: 17
Likes: Cold Soba
Dislikes: Enji
Description: He speaks and acts like a robot, but he's absolutely adorable. Smart but dense. Has access to his fathers bank account. He's the youngest amongst his siblings. Popular with the ladies. Rich.

Tenya Iida
Age: 17
Likes: Rules and Order
Dislikes: The opposite of what he likes
Description: He's too polite for his own good. Very organized. Sort of a nerd, a hot one. The most responsible one. He's like the big brother of the group or something. Rich.

Shinso Hitoshi
Age: 17
Likes: Alone time
Dislikes: People
Description: He's sort of emo, but he's hot. He prefers book more than people. Tends to ignore everyone. Gets very little sleep. Has no friends, he honestly just doesn't want any, his cousins are more than enough, literally. Rich.

Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 17
Likes: Nothing
Dislikes: Everything
Description: Annoying as fuck. Loud as fuck.  Never gives a fuck. Swears a lot. But could sometimes be sweet as fuck. He's a good cook.   And he's got them good looks, but he's personality is............too unique? Also rich.

Neito Monoma
Age: 17
Likes: Victory
Dislikes: Defeat
Description: Just like Katsuki, he is loud as fuck, but calmer. From time to time he may seem psychotic, but rest assured he's sane and mentally stable. He's very charming and tends to be flirty 50% of the time. Also Rich.

After reading through the files that Nemura made herself, the freckled boys eyes widen. He was gonna babysit a bunch of teenagers, which he could tell just by the pictures, were taller than him.

But it was clear he couldn't back out now. He signed the contract long ago. And now that decision was making him regret, but with the amount he could get in a week he couldn't not sign the contract. It was only for a few months afterall, he's certain he'll survive.

He was getting paid a million yen per week, for god's sake.

It was stupid to sign the contract without knowing who he was gonna look after, but it would've been stuppider for him if he let the opportunity pass by him.

Money doesn't grow on trees after all. He's well aware of that.

He also knows for a fact how badly he needs the money. He wants to help his mother with the house bills, and he was graduating pretty soon. So theres also school tuition he needs to worry about.

Besides how bad can 'The Monsters' be?

Izuku Midoriya had absolutely no idea.