★[ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ]★

So I won't have lots of rules but either way you must follow them, if you don't, your character will NOT be accepted.

1) If you are racist, homophobic, sexist, rude, or judgemental to ANYONE who applies I will personally block you. No one messes with my followers/friends. Obviously your OC can be one or more of these because come on this story takes place in the 60's.

2) I don't want just a full white cast (I love white people don't get me wrong but I also want POC in my fanfic).

3) Try to be as detailed as you can with your form because of slow af ☠️

4) Don't argue with anyone if they get the lover you wanted.

5) For a better chance of getting accepted please vote on this book as well as one of my 'The Outsiders' fanfiction. (Can be more then one) And put your opinions in the comment section to help me be better with my fictions. And follow me so you can be notified when I make for apply fics! And put this fanfiction on your story board!

6) Try to be as active as possible. (I don't mean every active, I mean like once a week or something like that) Example: Once I start posting the chapters, vote and comment, otherwise I'll find a way to make your character a non main character or make a story line to get them killed. (Understandable if you're busy)