Mudhivilla Paadhaigalum Meliya Siripum-2

Hello guys.......

Sorry for not updating anything........ Due to some personal reason I didn't find enough time to draft the stories.........Also, I don't know when is the next update........I hope u people will wait and Understand my situation.......I know it's a long gap........Apro intha part padichitu ivlo mokkaiyana reason ah nu keka koothathu.........

Did u miss this story?

I know intha part ku u all are waiting long........

Sorry for this mokkaiyana update

So here it is .........

Payanipomaa.........

kulichiryana kaatru.........inimaiyana padal.......pachai kodigal........Athan naduvile oru perunthu.......Athana sila manithargal.........

It was that our Bus mazhai predhashathukku nadula travel aaga arambichichu........Pachai Pachalenu irukura antha chedi kodi maram......athuku nadula color color ah poothu kulunga antha azhagana pookal, Chillnu veesura antha kulirchiyana kaatru.......thendrala pole kaatukulla olikura antha  melliya paatu ......... Oru melliyana payanam........Oru inimaiyana payanam........

........

........

........

Oru Kadhalin Payanam.........

The climate was breezy and chill........ The pleasant herbs and shrubs outside lighten their mood....... For their eyes it was kannuku kulirchiyaana kaatchi......... With their stomach filled with delicious food, their heart, and eyes filled with wonderful sights.......

They enjoyed nature...... Few slept due to the effect of carbohydrates ...... Some foods were the greatest sleeping pills, Athan saptathum thookam varuthu......

Few were doing something in Mobile....... 

And Few were just enjoying the scenario with the mild music playing on the speaker.........

Athu irukattum........

Vanga namba darlings ah paathitu varuvom.......

Our thangam......Mullai was just realizing the breathtaking sight of the Mountain........ She was completely focusing on the greenish hue outside the road path........With nature filling some breeziness....... Namma ellar maariyum namma paapakum intha iyargai mela oru thani paasam pa....... Athan athaiya rasichitu vara........She felt something injected inside her heart but she didn't estimate and analyze, just enjoying the trip........

Our thangathin Maman....... Kathir was admiring the same nature with a different feel......He doesn't know why he loved this trip........ He had gone on many trips........But this induces something close to his heart....... Without thinking about it much he enjoyed nature.......

Silar ku oru sila time oru sila payanam manasuku nerukama oru inbatha kodukum......Athu maari ivanga rendu perukkum thonuchu....... They doesn't know why......but apdi feel aagum.......

And the journey continues.........         

Kathir who was sightseeing casually turned to the side where she was sitting and found her fully drenched in rasichufying the maram kodi chedi........

A smile spread across his lips.......He set his focus on her....... A beautiful Angel just equivalence to the natural atmosphere outside the bus.......

Kathir mv- Ivanga......en kannuku pudhusa vidhyasama manasuku nerukama theriraanga.......En apdi....... 

When he was doing so........She turned suddenly....... Making him realize his activities.........

Me- He he paiyan Maathitaapla.......Namma pulla kita.........