i love you just the way you are.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
SONG NAME : JUST THE WAY YOU ARE - BRUNO MARS
TW : ED , DEPRESSION, SH SCARS
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

DANIEL HAD JUST GOT UP FOR SCHOOL AND WAS STARING AT himself in the mirror, he turned to the side and you could almost see his ribs. He hated the way his body looked, he always felt too fat. He was the fat kid in elementary school who everyone bullied. He had self harm scars up his arms, on his thighs, and some even on his stomach.. some were new and some were fading away. He looked at the time, it was 7:30 school starts at 8:50 he had time. He put on a white hoodie his boyfriend brought him with his jersey number on it, and some black jeans with his platform converse and his septum piercing.

He had only been with his boyfriend for 7 months now and they weren't at the stage where they've seen each other naked yet. Daniel was happy about that, he wasn't ready to show Keyshawn his scars yet he'd probably think he was ugly and leave. HONK. He heard loud ass car horn which means Key was outside waiting for him, he grabbed his back pack, his wallet and phone and ran outside. Keyshawn got out the car and slapped Daniel's hand before he can reach for the door making Daniel chuckle.

" Let me hold the door for you m'lady." Key said in very bad British accent.

" Thank you sire." Daniel said in a better but choppy British accent, smiling and getting in the car. Keyshawn laughed and closed the door, getting in beside him.

" I see you're wearing my hoodie today Danny." Keyshawn smiled looking at him, Daniel fixed his hair in the rear view mirror not knowing his sleeve slid down a bit. Keyshawn seen the scars but he'll asked about them later.

" Well it is the pep rally today and I need to support my boyfriend, who surprisingly is on the basketball team." Dan smiled, kissing his cheek.

AFTER THE PEP RALLY AND SCHOOL WAS OUT, Daniel and Keyshawn decided to go to Keyshawn's house for the night. Since Daniel loves wearing Keyshawn's hoodies and shit, they decided that's what Daniel will wear tomorrow because he lived on other side of town and nobody feels like driving that far and back. They stopped at McDonald's and bought some food, Daniel barley bought anything. They finally made it to Keyshawn's house and took their showers.

" You gon' eat?" Keyshawn said pointing at Daniels non touched food on the dresser.

" No I'm not hungry.." Daniel said smiling softly, if only he knew the truth.

Keyshawn nodded his head understandingly and paused the movie looking at Daniel.

" What was that for?"

" We need to talk." Keyshawn said sternly " I seen them Daniel."

" S-Seen what?" Daniel said playing stupid, Keyshawn grabbed his wrists and pulled his sleeves up on both arms.

" I seen them when you got in the car and in the shower."

" I-.." before Daniel could say anything, he was cut off.

" How long Danny?" Daniel stayed silent, he was scared that this will ruin his relationship.

" Answer me, How long?"

" Since the beginning of middle school.." Daniel said barely above a whisper, hoping he didn't hear him but he did.

" Why?"

" It's a long s-story, I always hated myself.. im not perfect, im not pretty.. im fat.. I-I have scars everywhere.. I just wish sometimes my body would change and i wouldn't be stuck looking like this.. how could you even look at me without gagging?" Daniel said starting to cry a little. Keyshawn grabbed his chin and kissed him softly.

" Baby you are so fuckin' beautiful." He said grabbing both sides of Dan's face. " You are the most beautiful person I've met, look at you.. in my eyes.. you're beautiful and perfect the way you are and I wouldn't change a thing about you." Keyshawn started to kiss every single one of his scars " Daniel please eat something for me.. i hate seeing you decline food because you feel fat and I promise you, and if this makes you feel worse I'm sorry but you don't look fat at all.. baby I can almost see your ribs." He even kissed the new ones too.

Daniel started to cry softly " I-I t-thought you'd think I'm ugly.. and you'll leave because you can't stand being seen with a broken person like me so I hid how hideous I was and how hurt I actually am on the inside."

Key kissed his tears away, and rubbed his cheek " When I see your face.. there's not a thing that I would change cause bro you're amazing just the way you are.."

Keyshawn grabbed his chin and kissed his lips softly, and Daniel didn't hesitate to kiss back. He broke the kiss and hugged Key tightly crying softly into his chest, Key kissed him on the forehead rubbing his back.

" I love you so much Daniel."

" I love you so much more Keyshawn."

✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙

THIS WAS ASS but i hope you guys like this <3!

this is technically based off how my partner found out about my self harm, and my eating disorder. Not everything in here is how they found out but y'all get the point.

PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT - Azure <3