Chapter 2

*lia's p.o.v*

it's about time for class and i usually would go to class if jane hadn't came that morning. today was different tho i just stood there waiting for jane.
and like thirty minutes into class she walked in.
"finally," i said as she walked over to me
"i know i'm sorry," jane said as if she was upset
"what happened?" i whispered
"leo likes you to, lia thats what!" jane yelled at me. i had nothing to say considering she's never yelled at me before.

*jane's p.o.v*

'your not going say thanks are you' i thought to myself when i realized that she was blushing. 'your an idiot lia' i thought
"jane come on we're late!" lia yelled
"i'm coming!" i yelled back

*leo's p.o.v*
I drive to school as usual but somethings off i kept thinking about lia. I walk into school and i see my bestfriend, james.
"hey, bro," james yelled
"hey," i yelled back, i walk up to him. We were talking about our crushes and we look to our left and we see lia and jane run past us.
"hey jane," i yelled
"not now i'm late for class," she yelled back at me as her and lia are running to class. i was hoping that she didn't tell lia that i liked her. James and i both walk to class. Even though she was running she still looked beautiful as fuck. 'god damn she's so fucking beautiful' i thought to myself.
"hey leo lets go before were late... again" james said
"alright lets go" i mumbled. We walk to class and we obviously are late cause we were walking.
"care to explain why you boys are late again?" mrs.Jones asked
"walked all the way here" james said. I nodded agreeing with james.

*lia's p.o.v*
Me and jane are late to class, unfortunately. 'damn it i hoping we would get here on time' i thought to myself.
"why are you girls late?" mrs.jones asked me and jane
"we didn't mean to be late, we tried running here also i got here late" jane told mrs.jones and i nodded obviously in agreement. Mrs.jones let us sit down and take our seats. I check my phone and theirs a message from my the police saying that my mom had been in an accident and there was mostly no chance of survival for her, i cry.