Chapter one : pilot

pilot

friday , 6th of august 2022 ,

standing on the beach , with soaked clothes and drenched in blood , the red and blue ligths , light up our faces , as praying eyes are being held back behind some police tap , my mind can bearly process what weve just done , i cant move as our parents are let througth , rushing up to us. but if i started our story here noone would understand so lets start from the begging.

To the press we were the model family . The image they painted for us . A husband who made a multi million dollar company and a trophy wife with a 7 year old daughter . My fathers a well respected carpenter who runs his own business and ceo wife who co-created the dicardi empire , Robert the person who helps with the renovation projects . and there 4 well-behaved , pristine children who are soon to take over the family business , well thats how the story goes.

The people who we are in this million dollar house, away from all the cameras and preying eyes were far more worse then we cared to admit. 

the Di’cardi empire , it sounds like something from a movie doesnt it , the powerful family based on forgery and corruption , that was half true , everything you think you know or have heard about us is fake , it’s just a forgery of the truth.

the Di’Cardi empire started off in america , founded in 2003 , the busines expanded and caught national coverige , ganging over millions of busines offers and followers , the business soon reached france when they decided to buy a chateau that they transformed into a resort . my parents were offered a job there duran the renovations , my mother soon became the co-founder of Tourielle estate and has been running it ever since along side my father who is the head of renovation projects with robert who helps witht he organization of these project

the golden four , prestine , well behaved and obedient thats the status we were given but in reality we were far from that , we were rebelious , wretched and cruel , thats only what they made us thought.

the golden four was the nickname we were given by the press , we hated that name because it gave us a stander too keep , we never healed ourselves to that standerd but our parents sure did , and belive me if you failed , god they would never let you forget it.

dexter , chase , tyson and i have been best friends since we were kids , we grew up together in a small town not far from here further into the mountains and even further away from the sea . I hated it there , especially my grandparents house , when i was a kid it was my favorite place to go , but getting older it’s a place that makes me feel sick when i though about it .

theres an unspoken rule at tourielle esates , seduce and destroy . what a great lesson to teach your children isn't it?

were just kids , and that's what scared me.