The secretof the mark

Knuckles POV

I sit in Shadows living room as he walks in hanging up on a strange item. "Soooo who did you cal-" His fireplace grows and the flames rise. Once the flames died down a stunning all white male hedgehog with hypnotic blue eyes stands next to a beautiful human woman with long black hair, piercing green eyes, face and skin tan and smooth, lips as red as blood, and a body most men desire. "Hello Shadow" she smiled. "Hello grandmother and grandfather" shadow replied. "HOLY SHIT! ITS THE LUCIFER AND LILITH! Wow they weren't kidding when they say he was gods most beautiful angel......" "Why thank you Knuckles" Lucifer said and I froze. "Did he seriously hear my thoughts?!" "Yes he did and so can I." Lilith smiled and walks up to me. "My my you are very handsome my I feel your fur?" "Uhm s-sure?" I said as this breath taking woman stood in front of me. Her hand was extremely soft as I watch my red fur brush between her perfect hands. "My it's so soft! And you smell like sweet pine!" She smiled and I blush. "T-thank you your grace" "I love him Lucy bear! Such a perfect match for our grandson!" She said. "I very much agree my darling" Lucifer smiled and walks up to me examining me closer. "Yes very perfect. Shadow you done well I can sense he's quiet strong has a good heart and loves you for you." Lucifer smiled looking at shadow. "Wait that mark on him?" Lilith said looking at my mark. "Oh Valerie you genius woman" she smiled. "Wait so you both know what mom did?" Shadow asked and they nod. "When she sensed you were not anything like your father she was hoping to find away to protect you. When your grandmother and I met her and kicked your father out she asked if there was a way to protect you. We did but told her your future mate will also be in danger so she asked us if we could protect them as well. So we gave her a special powder. To put in your food. During that time it made a barrier and once he turned 18 we whispered the special spell that was set. We told her as you slept and was very happy to know you and your future mate will be safe." Lucifer said. "Mom......." Shadow sheds tears I walk over to him and held him close.

Now we need to figure out how to prevent him from removing it.