♥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏♥

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

⬥𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲⬥

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After I got everything ready for Jungkook I picked him up again and took him to the bathroom, putting him on the counter. When I was about to got out, Jungkook grabbed my hand and looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Will you please help me?" Oh my goodness, even out of little space he's still just a big baby.

"Are you sure Kookie?" After what just happened, I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

"Yes, I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure." He's still sassy though.

"Don't sass me little guy, I won't hesitate to spank your ass." I threaten and see him get red.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, now let's get you bathed." I start taking his clothes off and see him getting even redder.

"Do you wanna undress yourself?" I ask after seeing him shift around.

"No I want you to do it please." I continue to undress him and put him in the water.

After I helped him take a bath, I dress him in a yellow bunny onesie.

"Kookie, you need to tell me who that was." I look him in the eyes and see they are starting to water so I put him in my lap.

"T-that was my d-dad." He stutters and starts crying a bit. His dad? How could you do that to your own blood, to anyone for that matter.

"How long has this been going on for baby?"

"S-since I w-was ten, my m-mom got in a c-car accident and my dad b-blamed me. I was with h-her, but the other car hit us on her s-side so I didn't get hurt too b-bad. My dad k-kept saying that I should've d-died instead of h-her." He was sobbing at this point and I kept rocking him trying to calm him down.

"Baby he doesn't deserve to be your dad and I'm so sorry about your mom, but don't listen to what that asshole said." He nods and snuggle into me more mumbling a small 'okay'.

"I'm gonna talk to my dad and then you can live with me okay?" He just nods again.

TIME SKIP

My dad and Sebastian got home a few hours after Jungkook told me what happened, we all sat at the table and my brother and dad were giving me confused looks seeing the cute little boy sitting in my lap.

"Dad I need to talk to you about something." I say with a serious tone.

"Okay go ahead." My dad nods his head telling me to continue.

"I wanted to know if Kookie can live with us?" Sebastian was about to say something, but I glare at him before he could I knew he was gonna say something inappropriate and it was not time for that.

"I'm assuming this 'Kookie' is the one in your lap." My dad says and I nod "Can you tell my why you want him to live with us?" At my dad's words I feel Jungkook tense up.

I explain to them everything and I see everyone looks pale and I try to keep my tears in when I hear Jungkook silently sob.

"Of course he can live here Y/N, he'll have to sleep in your room though since we don't have a spare room." My dad says coming out of his shocked state.

"That was my plan anyways dad." My dad trusts me and he knows I'm a mommy dom, so he knows I'm responsible.

"Welcome to the family Kook." Seb and Oliver says at the same time.

"Welcome to your new home Kook." My dad smiles at us and Jungkook smile back at them all.

I will protect Jungkook no matter what, nobody will hurt my angel ever again.