♡PROLOGUE♡°°°

There was once a powerful clan,called The spider lily clan. It was a very powerfull clan,but there were two different types of them. Tha red Spider Lily,their the chaos and destruction type. The blue spider lily,their the calm and peaceful type.

Even though both have differences,
they have always treated eachother with respect and kindness. The Spider Lily clan were born amongst the flowers,which means none of them were born in the human body.

Everything was peaceful and lovely until a baby was created by both the red Spider Lily and the blue Spider Lily, The baby was quite a beauty, she had shiney soft blue hair and cute botton nose, but once she opened her eyes they were quite shocked. Never have they ever saw a mixed child with blue shiney hair and red eyesfading into blue.

The child was very unique,with two sides of her one has chaos and destruction,the other is calm and peaceful. Oh how both types wantedher as their princess.

That's how the war between Red and Blue Spider Lilies began... sadly all types were wiped out.... bit not before they crowned the new born baby as their crowned princess and future ruler.

The prophecy says that once the princess has awakened her full potential the Spider Lily clan will be awakened as well and she shall rule over them as their beloved queen. Until then the Beauty shall be living in a world full of beasts.

~Spider Lily St. Selena

[Hope you all enjoyed the start of this story!! Bye~♡]