🔥💍Chapter-22💍🔥

They took both father and daughter..... And went to their basement.....

They tourchered them..... Cutted their hands and legs..... Took their other organs out and at last burned them.....

After all of them hugged each other and cried remembering their parents...

Right now everyone were in their cars.... Driving some where... Tae was driving the first car which have jk and yoomin... Others were following his car.... As tae said he have surprise for them.... After half hour tae stopped his car in front of a grave yard... They all came out of the car and started to follow tae who walked inside except of jimin and jin others were confused..

Finally tae stopped in front of four graves.... Which have their parents name....

"They are our parents.... Appa.. Eomma uncle aunt see who has came.... " Tae said with teary eyes all of them has tears in their eyes.... This was the first time they saw their parents grave.... But there was question how mrs jeon's grave is here when she died in Daegu....

"But how mom's grave is here... Didn't she died in Daegu? " Yoongi asked

"Yeah she died there only but we took her here in mid night as it was in her will that she wants to stay near her husband after death.... " Jin replied

"See eomma appa... Uncle aunty... We all are together now.... We all live together... And as you all wanted me, yoongi are in relationship... And see our bear also got his bunny back.... Are you all happy now... " Jimin said sitting near their grave... Yoongi also sat there with tears flowing from his eyes.....

"Yes see we even killed that bastard and his daughter.... We took our revenge.... Are you all Proud of us" Tae said while sobbing... Jk was patting his back whil he himself was a crying mess.....

Like this they all stayed there for some more time and told their parents about their life and struggle.... Cried telling them how they all are missing them.... And then they came back near cars....

"Wait everyone the surprise is still left follow my car" Tae said making them more confused... And jk chuckled at his bear's aka tiger's excitement....

They all again sat inside and started to follow tae's car slowly slowly they started to recognize the surrounding... This was the same place they spend their childhood... This was the same place they all lived their most beautiful memories... This was the same place where their friendship started.... And this was the same place they met before apparting..... Yes they were in the same place where they used to live in their childhood before their life became hell....

They all were in this thought when tae stopped the car in front of a familiar mansion.... And when jeon's and jimin saw that mansion their eyes started to spark with tears all the memories were coming in front of their eyes.....

Tae smiled looking at them and they all went inside they a looked around the living... Where they used to place together laugh together...where they played with their parents.....Everything was still same.... Except of their parents.... Their was just a things which was missing was their parents..... jin, yoongi, jk, Tae and jimin hugged each other and cried again... Every thing was too much for them.... Others were standing there watching their strangest people's crying there heart out....

After some times they backed away.... But jk was still hugging Tae sobbing in his arms... Tae was whispering soothing things but it seems like nothing was working on him and this made tae worried.....

He slowly made jk face him.... And was heart broken watching jk's face... Red blood shot puffy eyes.... Dried lips.... He was a total mess

"Bun... Bunny... What happened.. Hmmm... Why are you crying so much? " Tae asked caressing his wet cheeks...

"I-i thought I l-lost you.... I felt.... A-after that d-day i will n-never see y-you... Please don't l-leave me.. I w-will die w-without y-you" Jk said sniffing and hiccuping in between this made all for their heart hurt... Specially tae's he felt a stab in his heart.... He hughes jk and told them he is never leaving him

Like this they all started to live in jeon mansion.... Slowly slowly their pain was healing... They all stayed together .... And decided they will make new memories together in this mansion.....

****

After one week

In this one week everything became normal they again started to live happily at first taekook got a lot soldiers and shout from others for hiding their plan but they understood it was necessary.....

Right now Tae was sitting on their bed as it was already evening and they all just came from there works.... Due to lots of meetings he was tried as hell and on his demand jk was in kitchen make strawberry smoothie for him....

After 10 minutes jk came back with a glass of strawberry smoothie.... Tae' eyes shined looking at the smoothie... He took it and drank it enjoying and praising jk..... After finishing he gave the glass back to jk..... After like 3 to 4 minutes... His eyes started to get heavy he felt like he wants to sleep and eventually he slept....

Jk was looking at his with lots of love in his eyes..... Staring at tae's sleeping face he signed and spoke

"I am sorry love but i had to do this" He pecked tae's forehead and left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
After 18 hours

Tae started to shift in his place.... He groaned when he felt like someone his banging his head.... He slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was in an unfamiliar place.... He looked around and sat straight when he saw that he was in someone's bed room.... He looked around but there was no one and neither his hands were tied.....

He then heard foot steps come near him... He became alter...... And found a flower vase near his bed.... He took it and stood in attacking position.... The foot steps were coming more near...

Then the door's lock got open and slowly someone opened the door but what made him confused and shock was two familiar face...

Jimin and jin

"What the hell you both are doing here?.... What the hell I am doing here?....... And where we are right now? " Tae asked they both looked at him....

"Ohhh you are finally awake.... And about your questions... We can't answer the first two.... But we are in paris right now and here drink this soup you will feel better.... We have lots of work to do we will get going" Jimin said passing him a bowl of soup

"PARIS... WHAT WE ARE DOING IN PARIS AND WHEN DID I CAME HERE....as much as I remember I was at jeon mansion when i slept.... " Tae asked after coming out of the big shock.... It was his dream to visit paris.... And today he is here in paris but.... When and how he came here is the biggest question....

"We can't tell you that jk is coming in some time he will tell you every thing.... Bye " Jin a
Said and they both left Tae being all confused....

Next chapter.....

"What we are getting married... HERE IN PARIS.... YOU ARE NOT JOKING RIGHT" Tae shouted and asked..... And jk nodded giggling on his soon to be husband's words and excitement.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Hope you all like it.... Please comment and tell me how was it..... Your comments motivates me to write more......

Do vote....

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned cutiesssss

Author