Year Two

"What are we doing this weekend?" Namjoon texted.

As a couple, it was a routine conversation. But his six best friends (of course this man has six best friends, he is an angel) were a little worried. Their ambassador, Hoseok, asked to talk.

"In the past, Joon has gotten a overwhelmed in relationships. Not overwhelmed by you! But what it is to be with someone, his... dedication. His focus," he explained over coffee.

"His focus is a LOT," you agreed. "And this has happened before?"

"Yes, but, and again this is not to blame you at all, you're great for him, but it's even worse. He talks about you constantly. Graphically. Jin heckles him, Yoongi spaces out, Taehyung makes uncomfortable faces, Jimin asks very specific follow up questions, and Jungkook takes notes. I just try to change the subject to plants."

"Yikes, um, yeah."

"And congrats on your amazing sex life and your goddess body. More to the point, he ignores us. And in the past he'd go through a whole breakup without our support because we had fallen out of touch and had no idea his relationship even ended."

"Oh no, that's bad."

"And not that we plan on you breaking up but, you know, he was our friend first?" he made an awkward smile.

"Well of course I don't want him to neglect his relationships, I can't be everything to him. He's known you guys forever and he needs you."

"You get it, thank you!" he was so relieved not to have hurt your feelings.

"I'll send him your way, drop a big hint or even just tell him his friends must miss him."

So it was time to get the band back together.

You responded to his text: "What are the guys doing?"

"I dunno, why?" he responded. He wasn't taking the hint.

"Babe, you haven't seen your friends in weeks! BE WITH THEM."

Long pause. Oh no. He was typing for way too long...

"Do you want to take a break?"

In your mind, you saw his little face, his pout, his drooping shoulders. Why was he still worried about you dumping him?

You called him.

"Babe, what is this? We don't need to spend all our time together to prove that we love each other."

"But I love spending time with you!" he insisted.

"So do I! But we both need more relationships than just each other, more support and more love. You and your friends need each other and that's beautiful," you reasoned.

"You don't want to spend less time together? You don't need more time alone?"

"If anything, I want to spend all my time with you, Joon. But we don't have to isolate ourselves from society to prove anything."

He paused. "So we're good? You're not mad at me?"

"We are soooo good," you dropped your voice. "Can I make it up to you? Do you need some extra attention?"

He dropped his voice to match, "N- Now is good." This wasn't the first time you masturbated together on the phone. You were obsessed with each other's bodies, as everyone knew apparently.

"Tell me what you want, baby. Do you want me to ride you?" you asked.

You heard his pants unzipping,"Yes, please?"

"Should I sit in your lap and ride your cock?" You reached down into your panties. "I should hold on to your huge shoulders, Joonie, because you're so big."

He groaned, "Oooh, I want your tits so bad." A year after your first date and he was still obsessed with your breasts. You were describing his favorite position; he could play, grab, suck, bite all while fucking.

"Are you holding them? Are they bouncing up and down so fast while you fuck me?"

"Oh fuck yes, they're so soft, they feel so good..." and he grunted and sighed.

"Joon, your dick is so hard for me, oh my god, your shoulders are so huge and your thighs are bouncing me off your dick and fuuuuuuck..." you whimpered and sighed.

You stayed on the line, just breathing together.

He broke the silence first, "Yeah, so, I'll ask the guys what they're up to and I'll get back to you?"

"Sounds good," you breathed it out.

"I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too, Namjoon."

Friday night you got a text at 11pm:

"The guys all agree, you should move in with me."