QuincyXReader

(WARNING: THE VIDEO ABOVE CONTAINS EARRAPE, WHICH YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW IF YOU READ THE STORY'S DESCRIPTION; TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN IF YOU LISTEN TO IT)

     Y/N and Quincy went out to The Funky Monkey one night for a date. The club had opened recently, so they wanted to see how it looked. Because Quincy was one of the heroes of the Monkey Kingdom, he and Y/N were led to the VIP lounge. It was a more private area of the already rather intimate club; no one was there and the bar was automated, so it really was like a private room for them. Quincy held out his hand for Y/N, and they took it as they started dancing to the groovy music playing over the speakers. As the night went on, they had a few drinks and began to get a bit.. touchy-feely with each other. Quincy had his arms wrapped around Y/N, who had their back up against him, and they ground on each other.

Then they fucked and lived happily ever after. The end. I'm not writing this shit. Fuck you.

Sorry if you expected an actual fanfic lmao. When I first made this for the description of that earrape video, I was originally going to write a "scene" between the reader and Quincy (you know exactly what I mean), but then I thought, "Nah, that would be super weird, I shouldn't write that." and decided to just abruptly end it and turn it into a joke. I mean, the video already got age restricted by YouTube with this as the description, so I didn't really need to add anything else. If enough people really want it, I can make an extended version of this. I don't think I want to or should, though...