Spiritual Warfare •3•

Excuse any mistakes, enjoy  & don't hate me . Love y'all Jcrew, lol! 🫶🏾💕
•••••

Karen

Realizing I left my phone at home before I ran out, I had to go back home to get it. I dreaded that fact because I was already halfway to my destination but I had to get it. So, by the time I made it back home Denise and everyone else was gone. I knew that I had placed my phone on the table in the living room so I went to grab it so I could make a quick escape, but it looked as though God had other plans because there stood Dave in the living room with my phone in his hand.

"Can I have my phone, please?" I asked.

"No." Dave said.

"Baby, come on. You're delaying the process."

"No, cause why you wanna do this shit for huh, K? Does the fact that you just went through an entire exorcism and I almost lost you during that process not mean anything to you? Not you wanna go to yo daddy's mama house knowing she a witch and could potentially kill our baby or worse you? Why are you doing this?" Dave asked.

Feeling tears come to my eyes, I looked at him.

"I have to. I have to break the cycle. I know that you don't understand this, but that's alright because it's not meant for everyone to understand. I have to end this once and for all. Now, please give me my phone back so I can get out of here."

Taking my phone, Dave placed it in his boxers in the front as he got down on his knees in front of me.

"Does me loving you not mean a thing to you? As your husband I'm asking you, hell I'm practically begging you please don't do this. Just stay here. Stay with me. I'm not giving you your phone back so you may as well stay with me. Come on ma." Dave said, grabbing my hand.

I knew that my phone had my great grandmother's phone number in it. I reached to grab for it, but he blocked my hand.

"You see ya nigga begging you not to go and you still trying to avoid the fact that I don't want you to go and go anyway? You ain't getting shit." Dave said.

"Baby, I hear you alright? I do hear you, but I have to do this and stop the curse. I have to break the curse so that everything can be done and finished. Why can't you see that?" I asked.

"And why can't you see that I don't give a damn about you trying to do something that will end this? I don't want you putting your life at risk or my baby's. What we having anyway?"

I sighed heavily as Dave put his hand on my stomach.

"We're having a boy."

"Can I name him?" Dave asked, rubbing my stomach. I bit my lip feeling how soft and sensual he was being with our baby bump.

"This is your first boy baby. So, yes you can name him. Do you have anything in mind?" I asked.

Dave rubbed his chin for a moment before he spoke.

"King, KDJ. King David. That way he'll have a part of my name and he can still keep the K train going along with the rest of our girls." Dave said.

"Awww, I love the sound of that. Can I get my phone now?" I asked.

"Hell nah. The only way you gon' get it is if you take it from me. Other than that you ain't getting shit ma."

Staring at him, I knew the only way for me to get my phone and proceed in peace was for him to be out. So, I knew exactly what I had to do. Waling up to him, I kissed him. I kissed him deeply and he instantly kissed me back. Feeling his hands squeeze my ass, I moaned as he picked me up and carried us upstairs to our bedroom. The whole while he never stopped squeezing on my ass and caressing my body softly turning me on completely.