I Thought I Heard Something

Zed and Addison were helping Zoey and Wanda build a sand castle and the rest of the group was passing out food and beverages for everyone."Okay, so now you flip the bucket over and slowly lift it up."Zed says as he shows the kids."Wow!"Wanda says."Thanks Zed and Addison, you're the best!"Zoey hugs her brother and Addison.

"And here you go."Eliza gives the last drink to the last person.Wyatt walks up behind her and puts his arm around her waist."Hey, now that your done, want to go in the water?"Wyatt asks."Sure, I am burning up anyway."Eliza responds.They walk over to water.

Willa and A-spen were tanning in the sun as they drink their soda's."I never knew a summer break could be so fun and relaxing, thank you for showing me Willa."A-spen says."Your welcome.I still don't believe it though.You are telling me that aliens have worked everyday, not even taking a break once?"Willa asks."No, but I guess it is hard to believe."

"Help"A distant sound comes from the ocean, almost inaudible.Addison turns but see's nothing."Something wrong Addie?"Zed asks."I thought I heard something from the ocean."Addison says.Zed turns to the ocean."It was probably one of the kids."Zed responds."Yeah, your probably right."They go back to making Sand castle's.

"Help"The sound comes back.This time, Zed heard it.Both, Zed and Addison turn."Okay, this time I heard it."Zed says."HELP!"That time, everyone heard it."HELP!HELP!HELP!"Everybody jumps up to see what's making the noise."HELP!HELP!HELP!"When the voice calls for help again, they see a tail swimming towards them.