Be mine

CAMILA POV

Don't you feel like nobody cares about you. When you are home and your parents don't even look at you as their daughter anymore. They are more focused on making money than seeing their own daughter smile. I feel like the last time smiled was so long ago. My parents started leaving me alone in the house to go to business trips and hang out with their friends. I really just raised my self. This all happened when I moved schools. I have the best friends ever I have Max and Danny. Since I met them I have felt free and I block the world with them. I have my own fun two I do sleep with many girls. Yea I am lesbian. I sleep with them because I feel that it gets some of stress out. I do smoke weed a lot and drink a lot. The best thing in the world party all day.

July 21, 2015

Fuck I need to go to school and I hate that shit. I mean I get everything that is happening but they just talk so much and I just want to party. I get in trouble for the most stupid things ever.

"Oh look what we have here Cabello is late again." Mr. Payne said.

"Why do you have to tell the class." I asked.

"Because I can and go take a seat and don't speak."

"Okay whatever do you have anything els to say before I go take a seat."

"No just go take a seat and don't talk."

"Okay okay."

"Oh and Camila there is going to be a new student don't scare her please."

"It's a her. Im not making no promises. Just saying."

Then the teacher starts talking about whatever he talks about. I believe I am his favorite student we have real good conversation, I really mean this and the end of the conversation I even get to see the principal.

I look up because I heard the door open and I see this ver very very hot girl come in. Is that the new girl because she is mine already. She looks like one of those bad girls but with a good heart.

"Camila Camila raise your hand so Lauren could know where to sit." Mr. Payne said.

"I'm right here hot new girl." I said with a smirk on my face.

"This has to be good." I could hear Lauren mumble low enough so I won't hear but I did.

"Hey I am Camila and I am good." I winked.

"Camila please don't make her uncomfortable." Mr. Payne said.

"I said no promises of it was going to be girl."

"Just try." Mr. Payne explained.

"Okay okay."

"I'm guessing your lesbian." Lauren told me.

"If that's what you want to call it but i rather be known as yours." I said winking.

"Well I'm no lesbian Sorry to tell you."

"Oh trust me I can make you turn for me."

"You really think so."

"Oh yea." I whisper in her ear and her eyes widen.

"Camila are you listening because I am going to tell you your project." Mr. Payne said.

"Now I am listening. Now explain."

"Well your project is going to be is to wright a song about your partner. I know that this class to do nothing with music class but I would really like to know what song you would be able to write about your partner. I know Lauren that you just came but you are going to do the project." Mr. Payne said.