Part 1

On a random Sunday morning ....

Dear diary ,
It's been almost a week when I informed Karan about this news all these days it's been a roller coaster ride full of emotions and nostalgia about how far we've come today from not even knowing each other to now......

*FLASHBACK*

Somewhere mid October I was all ready to go back to my home becoz things were not working out and I needed a break. I called mumma papa and told them I'll be coming back in a day or two and suddenly I got one call for audition I thought let's give it a chance.

I was going for the audition all dressed up in my navi blue salwar suit. The set is 45 mins from my place and hopefully there's no traffic so I'll reach on time. It was a big set with a small setup where auditions were happening.

I went and met the director and producer Deeya and they've asked me to wait. I saw may female actress giving audition and I've no hopes of getting a role in one of the leading channels in television.

I'm waiting for my turn and after few minutes they called me gave me a small script and I did my audition. They told me they'll inform in a day or two Thanking them I returned back to my home.

Debattama : huh Tiring day though I've no hopes fir bhi let's wait for a couple of days

Two days later......

They was no call nothing and I thought I should book my tickets now but as soon as I picked my phone I got a email for meeting with the same team am I selected wait whatttt no it'll all be decided after this meeting.

I've my meeting at 5pm and it's already 3 I got ready and left for deeya's office. After reaching there I know nobody here truely speaking I'm a bit scared as well.

I went into her office and was reading the sone starting script they have informed me it's a remake of a Bengali show and it'll be named SHAURYA EK ANOKHI KAHANI

Shaurya who's playing Shaurya was now my question and then here I see a man entering with double masks and I'm thinking where have I seen him ..... ooohhh it's the same man I bumped into while coming to the cabin 🤦🏻‍♀️

Deeya called me so that she can introduce us to each other

Deeya : Karanvir she's Debattama Saha playing Anokhi and Debattama he's Karanvir Sharma who'll be playing Shaurya.

We both were wearing masks specially him double masked so it was a simple hi and we went back for the reading session. There were few eye contacts with him here and there and the meeting was completed in 2 hours and the shooting was scheduled to start from November.

Due to covid reasons and other issues the scheduled date was postponed

20th November 2020

First day of shooting

I came to the set went to my make up room in half n hour I was all dolled up as ANOKHI BHALLA - a simple short heighted girl wearing a simple offwhite kurta with pink plazo and a pink scarf minimal makeup a low pony tail.

I did my first scene which went okay it was a bit difficult to understand a character like anokhi but after that I had a costume change and it was a punjabi outfit for giddha sequence.

We had some rehearsal for the performance and then we completed the dance sequence and that was all for the first day.

On the second day
The first scene was the first interaction of Shaurya and anokhi which means the first shot with him.

Not even exaggerating but I'm scared of Karanvir he's so silent I don't know how will it work if we won't talk that chemistry the bond he's soo reserved just sitting on his chair and noticing people. I passed him a smile in the morning and that to he ignored .