A/N

Author note or something!

I know that I named these oneshots, but right now they are more like a small story with no between plot, of Ezra Squall & Jupiter North. I don't mind writing any requests on other characters too!

If you have any requests, please tell me!

I actually have some headcannons and reasons why I won't write smut about any of the "Nevermoor" characters. (Sorry if you wanted that.)

1. I headcannoned Ezra Squall & Morrigan Crow as asexuals. I'm sorry if that seems a bit stereotypical or something.

2. Whenever I think of Jupiter North, I will think of my in real life father eventually. I don't want that to happen while I'm writing smut.

3. I read the 1st "Nevermoor" book when I was like 10 years old. The books associate with my childhood to me, and I did not read or write or watch anything nsfw when I was a child.

I have some more reasons, but I'm quite tired at the moment.

If you have any questions, I will try to have an answer.

And if I mess up some special stuff about the books, please correct me. I read the "Nevermoor" books in not English language, so I'm still struggling with some of the special place names.

In September, and till like the next summer,my upload schedule might be like once a week, if I'm not too tired. I might try to keep it active tho. I like writing stuff.

One big problem is that I can't really imagine people's faces at all, so writing about characters kissing or doing stuff like that is just not my strong side.

If you want to write something inspired by any of these oneshots, sure, I don't mind. Just please tag me in it.

I actually do make the characters act a bit like my thoughts or memories or anything that I relate to, even for a bit. It is just easier for me to write that way. I do try to not go too off what might possibly be cannon. I know that I do that anyways, but that's just what fanfics are for.

I really feel like I forgot something.