♧♤ PART 8 ♤♧

INSIDE THE KABIR'S CABIN

Dr.: Whatever happened to her was very bad due to which she went into this state, But don't worry, I have given the injection she will regain consciousness in some time.

he said to arjun and gave him some instructions while Kabir was standing in the corner listening to everything but his eyes were on Siya's unconscious body, Which looked completely lifeless, she still have some dry tears on her pale face.

Arjun 's pov

I was talking with Dr. as he instructed me to take care of siya and say her to take rest atleast whole 24hours she was maybe...no..no...no....actually will mentally disturbed...after when Dr.leave, I turned towards siya to look at her or not but i saw her closed eyes and pale face.

There was no glow on her face, dried tears, pale face, weak body, slow breath her beautiful cute face was now looking pale, Siya looks better in smiling being bubbly than being silent then I looked at kabir he was staring at siya, he was in deep thoughts then i came towards him but he didn't noticed so I kept my right hand on his shoulder and he came out of from his thoughts and looks towards me.

His lips were not saying anything but his eyes were telling me everything, but still i asked him.

Arjun: what happened...?what are you thinking ...?

kabir : I just lost it...( he said and arjun frowned but then asked ...)

Arjun: what do you mean you lost it...?

kabir : I just loose my mind when i saw him with her...when he was grabbing her tightly and was trying to sexually harassed her, If we had not reached on time, that bastard would have raped Ms.Siya, I will not leave that bastard alive!!!( he said gritting teeth and fist his palms.)

Arjun: hmm do you know? why do you feel like that?

kabir: I don't know...I wa--(his voice was cut by a loud thud...and here comes VEER and he directly went towards siya and seeing her sister in this state his eyes brimmed and he sat down on the floor and was about to touch her face but his hand stopped in the middle by kabir...

Kabir: who the hell are you?
How dare you to touch her? (He said not knowing that veer was Siya's elder brother and was about to say more but )

Veer: Get out of my front Mr.Kabir Singhaniya! ( he said being angry and listening him kabir clenched his jaw and was about to say something but.)

Arjun: Kabir, he is Siya's elder brother, Veer Mehra, I was the one who called him. ( with that kabir left veer and veer was not in the state of saying anything he was just staring at siya while caressing her head and said.)

Veer: I again failed to save you my siyu.(he said and started crying lowering head without caring that he was not alone , there were two more person with him but after listening those words from himbkabir and arjun frowned but didn't said anything then suddenly veer stood up from his place and with anger he asked)

Veer: who did all this with my sister?( his eyes was bloody red No matter how much a brother troubles his sister, he cannot see his sister in trouble, but he Can't see tears in her eyes.)

Arjun: karan malhotra.

Veer: where will I find him right now, i will make his life living hell!!! Don't worry siyu,  your brother will surely take revenge for you. ( he said still caressing Siya 's head ...)

Arjun: Don't worry, he is in jail, you can confirm if you want Your sister is like my sister but don't do anything right now Veer, right now your sister needs you.