TARGET

Jayla and Y/n were in living room watching new Disney movie, on left side Jayla was laying with big popcorn bag while on right side Y/n with bowl of ice cream. Kayla needed to come but she didnt made it, she had to go on dinner with family so two girls decide that they still should have sleepover since no one was in house.

Javon was in LA with dad, and Jaden was out with friends and mom her friend had wedding so she left to go to party a little. And Jayla had to babysit Y/n for a night she didnt mind tho.

"Wanna go to store"  Y/n asked being bored of movie. Y/n loved to go in some random stores and dont buy anythink but since she was with Jayla she probobly will bought something for herself and for Y/n.

"Sure, lets go" Jayla said getting up placing popcorn on table turning off TV. While two ron upstairs to pick their shoes. Jayla grabbed her bag and car keys. She locked the door since no ones gonna come till tomorow and all of them has keys of house.

"Can I be beside you?" Y/n asked wanting to infront. "Uhm fine you can" Jayla said. "Music?" Y/n asked as she belt herself "Without music, Im not going anywhere" Jayla laughed putting her playlist on to listen.

Then the song ' Side to Side ' from Arina Grande came which is Jaylas and Y/ns favorite song, they quicky made eye concant and started to scream song lyrics.

"THESE FRIENDS KEEP TALKIN WAY TOO MUCH"

"SAYING THAT I SHOULD GIVE YOU UP"

"CANT HEAR THEM, NO, 'CAUSE I"

"I'VE BEEN HERE ALL NIGHT"

"I'VE BEEN HERE ALL DAY"

"AND BOY, GOT WALKIN' ME SIDE TO SIDE"

Jayla and Y/n laughed like how they always do, they are just siblings goals. Finally, they arrived to target, thank god it worked 24/7  because if wont work all day and all night Y/n would be bored out her mind.

"Can we get more icecream?!" Y/n asked, "We bought it like yestrday" Jayla replied "Yeah, I know but Jaden eat kinda all of it" Y/n said in annyonce rolling her eyes.
"Mom said I will get big ice cream cake for my birthday!" Y/n said with grin.
"I think it would melt-"
"No, It wont." Y/n said passing Jayla going to stuffed animals toys.

"Who told you that?" Jayla asked picking some white, gray, koala.
"Coco." Y/n replied.
"How you know her?" Jayla asked getting herself that white, gray, tiny koala.
"Mett her on face time with Javon"
"Oh cool" Jayla replied going to cookies stand. "Which ones?" Jayla asked looking tro all flavored cookies who was all of them diffretly.

"Vanilla ones?" Jayla asked as Y/n fast shocked her head 'no'.
"Look they have dark chocolate" Y/n said ponting to box of cookies.
"But we have to bake them" Jayla groaned, she didnt really like cooking. "Who cares, we will give to mom to bake them" Y/n said leaving the stand of cookies going to sheels where is big yellow thing and it says "back to school"  when she read it she at same second not moment, second rolled her eyes.

"Dad is calling" Jayla said coming to walk beside while they were looking at random stuff. "Hey Jay" Dad called out "hey dad we are in store" Jayla said turning on her camera on to let him see the two.

"Wheres N/n" He asked, Jayla turned her camera ponting at Y/n who was looking at toys. "Boo!" He yelled laughing "that was bad, you didnt even scared me!" Y/n yelled while Jayla was laughing but at same time shushing her to be more quiet.

"But girls its almost another day just....not even in hour you should go home girls" He said "we will we just need to pay" Jayla said holding Y/n hand while walking over woman to pay.

"Okay be ceraful, its say it will rain there" he said "we will bye love ya." Jayla smiled to camera while Y/n wawed to their dad.

"Bye girls, love u both!"