Having Fun 🍋

"Will you show me how much you love me?"

Xiao was blushing but he was turned on

You kissed his lips and he kissed back, you can feel his hand snake around your body, he slid his hand in your shirt touching your nipple. you moaned at the sudden touch and he took this as a chance to push his tongue in exploring your mouth, leaving no part untouched.

Your legs were wrapped around his waist and he carried you to bed not breaking the kiss. Now you were under him, you broke the kiss to gasp for air and went to dive for another one. Once you two were satisfied with the kissing, he started going lower to your mouth to your jaw to your neck giving your neck lots of love bites.

You moaned softly as he bites into your skin, stopped his tracks and you pouted. You were gonna ask why but he spoke. "Tell me if your uncomfortable, then I shall stop." You only nodded, wanting him to continue.

He tugged on your shirt hinting to take it off and you gave him a nod, he helped you take it off while you help him take his shirt off too. He unclipped your bra, setting your breast free, he licked his lips before he nibble on your nipples. You moaned his name which really really turned his on. "nghh~ Xiao~ ah-"

You could feel your pu$$y get wet and he could feel his pants get tighter and tighter.

after a while of sucking your nipples he finally took off both of you guys outfits leaving you two naked. He licked his fingers before sticking two in your hole. "Agh~ Ahh~ that feels so good Xiao~" he placed another finger before thrusting it in you, him whispering to you about how tight you were around his fingers in which you only moaned in return.

He took his fingers off which left you unsatisfied, he licked his fingers looking directly at your eyes which made you blush. He soon spread your legs, lowering his head, you could feel his breath on your hole, you felt him lick you and you whimpered. He began to eat you out which made you hold onto his hair for dear life, and he groaned when you did, meaning he liked it when you grab his hair like that.

Soon you felt your self close, "ah~ X-xia -o I'm c- ngh~ close~" he only nodded and sped his pace in return you came in his mouth grabbing a hand full of his hair, he drank all your cum not letting a drop go to waste. He licked his mouth in satisfaction, your legs were shaky but you wanted more.

"Xiao.." you started Xiao looked at you confused "I want you in me please" Xiao smirked, something you thought you'd never see. "As you wish, my Love" Xiao said which made you blush so much.

He places his member near your hole teasingly, you groaned as you didn't want to be teased. Just as you were about to say something he pushed his member deep in you "Xia- ahh~" he stayed in that place controlling every nerve to not move so you can adjust, just as soon as you nodded he soon thrust slow and gentle to fast and rough making you moan his name a lot.

The room was filled with skin slapping and you moaning.

Xiao then kissed you and gave you neck bites while you scratch his back making him groan, but he loves it.

He can feel your walls clench around his cock. His thrust is getting sloppier meaning he is close but his pace never changed.

Your legs wrapped around his waist got tighter as you can feel your getting closer and closer "Xiao xiao xiao! I- Ah~ I'm clos- I'm close!" you moaned "Me too" Xiao said while fastening his pace going deeper and deeper in you.

He pulled out and came on your stomach, while you came too. He fell on your side gasping for air, once you two were calmed, you two went to shower and change the bed sheet.

You lay in bed waiting for him, when he was finally done, he went to bed with you spooning you while softly kissing your neck. "I love you Y/N. Only you and you only. So don't ever think I'm gonna replace you.." Xiao whispered "I love you too Xiao" before going to slumber.

A/N Bro its 3:20 AM AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I couldnt sleep because I was thinking of smuts so I decided the let it out here xD

FUCK I SHOULD SLEEP NOW 

Thank you for reading this!!