025.

"Bro, Nate is going to fucking flip

"Bro, Nate is going to fucking flip." I bite into my pizza while Lexi starts laughing. "I can't wait!" She squealed sipping her soda. "Make him extra mad by adding the part where he fucked Cassie and got his ass beat by Fez." I smirked while she grinned.

"I think he would actually kill me if I put those things." She widened her eyes playing with her nails. "True." I giggled eating the last bite of my pizza. "You wanna come help me getting props?" She questioned grabbing her purse and resting it on her shoulder .

"Yes!" I squealed.

We walked through Walmart with a basket full of props for her play, she got cheap outfits for the people part of the play cause no way in hell she's wasting money for things that are going to be worn once.

"What's going on with you and Fez?" I asked placing football gear on the conveyor belt. "Im gonna stop by today and just hang with him, don't tell anyone but I really like him." She softly smiled sliding her card in the reader.

"Im like 99.9 percent sure he likes you too, you are always on the tip of his tongue." I put the bags into the car pushing the cart through the sliding doors, Lexi followed behind.

"I hope so." She nervously smiled.

Lexi left the bags in the car, while we both walked to Fezcos porch knocking a few times, the door is flung open by Ashtray who stood there with a grin. "Hey ma, hey Lexi." He stood to the side allowing us both in. Lexi went to find Fez, while I just went to Ashtrays room.

"Your bed is heaven!" I smiled flopping on his bed. "On god, it was the last mattress of that brand. I got lucky wit it." He turned his console on, slouching on his gamer chair.

"I'm bored." I whined laying on my stomach. "We could make out." He spins around in the chair with a smirk. "Ashtrayyyy." I dragged the Y rolling my eyes. "What?!" He held his hands up in surrender standing up from the chair and sitting beside me.

so yea we started making out for like 5 minutes.

Until.. Lexi Howard barged through that door like the feds. "Hey Eve, Oh shit!" She quickly closed the door. We didn't even see her, so we weren't pulled apart. I stood up in shock walking towards the door and pulling it open.

"Lexi, we were just kissing." I shrugged grabbing my purse that sat on the dresser. "Why do you look like you've been crying?" I questioned in confusion. "Because the movie, it's sad." She pouted gripping her handbag.

"Okay, you ready?" She asked.

"No byes?" Ashtray added with a nonchalant look. "My bad." I walked up to him pecking his lips. "More like it." He smirked turning his console back on.

A/N: super rushed but i like there friendship it's too cute