(SPOILERS) My Season 1 Review

This is NOT an official chapter, it's just me sharing my opinion on season 1.

Ep. 1
-Devil getting his own song? Yessss.
-Love the theme song, except the animation for the trombone is wrong.
- "Hello 💅🏻"
-"Youre right, it is your fault!"

Ep. 2
-The baby bottle is an a-hole. As someone who babysits, I would never take that thing.
-Yeah that's about it, this episode is hard to watch multiple times.

Ep. 3
-Mugman was right, they should've invested the money and gotten a big tub of ice cream from the store.
-"anniversiary"
-Its funny how Ribby & Croaks main source of income is 'The Fly Trap', yet they destroy it and have no regret until its sinking in the water.

Ep. 4
-"relax, we'll handle it."
-If any true child watching this was smart, this episode basically said the tooth fairy wasn't real.
-"NOBODY ASKED YOU, BOWL BOY" *struts away like a queen*

Ep. 5
-Easily my favorite episode of season 1, I love King Dice.
-Wayne Brady was one of the smartest casts of the show. We don't hear much of King Dice's voice in game, but comparing Die House, it's fascinating.
-the scatting
-"sprinkle sprinkle mr car"
-"YOU IS A--"
-"it appears that your helpline is frozen in terror."

Ep. 6
-"cause I'm a big strong man?"
-imo there's not much to say about this episode, it was just kinda meh for me.

Ep. 7
-I've always had bad feelings about the root pack. They were super easy in the game, and were just unsettling in the show.
-Kinda sad we didn't get to see the little radish.
-"cocka doodle doo?"

Ep. 8 & 9
-The sweater was a smart idea.
-Honestly though, how did the Devil not notice the sweater was off until they were about to get on the ride.

Ep. 10
-I was waiting for Grim Matchstick to be in an episode.
-I personally do not like Porkrind, and why didn't he say he wanted them to go to the cleaners and NOT to the actual mountain.
-Well, I can tell you why. It's cause he wants them dead.
-I feel like the plot is kinda touche though, main character has a fear of something and another character gives them an item that 'helps them lose their fear' when it's just the mentality of losing your fear.

Ep. 11
-"We could just bury him in the backyard."
-Elder Kettle, who is getting wayyy more screen time than he should, goes full on army man and tries to kill Cuphead and Mugman.
-Maybe if he had stayed at the door a few seconds longer, he would've learned they were talking about a worm.
-Then he proceeds to set up all these traps, which miserably fail and ends up getting himself injured.

Ep. 12
-Great introduction to Miss Chalice.
-They had a chance to escape the factory though. That's what kills me.
-In the world we live in, charming people doesn't get you free stuff. I mean sometimes it does, but it's extremely rare.
-OF COURSE ITS ENDS ON A FREAKING CLIFFHANGER!!