026.

I sat on some random chair Ash had in his little security room, while he scrolled through his phone

I sat on some random chair Ash had in his little security room, while he scrolled through his phone. Faye went to take the trash for the 30th time today, but whatever.

Ashtray stood up and walked to the bathroom not even taking his eyes off the phone, plus he didn't close the door. He literally peed in front of me and didn't wash his hands.

"Ashtray, why didn't you wash your hands?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked up in realization before turning around and washing his hands. "I was watching some interesting video, I forgot." He shrugged slouching in his chair.

Faye came in soon after soaking wet. "Oh hey, im gonna go shower." She nodded awkwardly walking off. Me and Ashtray made eyecontact after she walked away. "Was that weird or is it  just me?" I tilted my head.

"She's so fucking weird." Ashtray sighed going back on his phone.

Fezco walked into the room holding two suits. "Which one for the play on friday?" I took them into deep thought before picking the black one. "That's what I was thinking." He nodded walking away slowly.

"He's downbad for Lexi." Ashtray shook his head. "Your saying you aren't downbad for me?" I smirked raising my eyebrows.

"No, of course I am." He looked up in realization.

My head laid in the crook of Ashtrays neck while his TV flashed with color. "I think I should head home, my mom will get worried." I mumbled sitting up. "five more minutes." He begged.

"Or, ask her to spend the night. just tell her your at Lexi's house." He pressed his lips together. "Fine." I smirked pulling out my phone to text her.

mama💕

                                    can i stay at lexis tonight?

go ahead
just don't be home late tomorrow.

                                                  okay thank u ma

"She said no.." I frowned sliding my crocs on. "Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. "I'm kidding, I got yo ass." I giggled taking my crocs off and hopping back in the spot I was in.

We watched like a hour of TV, before Ashtray randomly started kissing me. He left small kisses on my neck and my lips.

"Ashtray." I mumbled as he stopped kissing me and looked at me. "You wanna go on a drive?" I questioned. "Hell yea." He grabbed his car keys on his nightstand, he slid on a hoodie and some nike slides.

While we were driving, red and blue lights flashed behind us. Ashtray cursed under his breath before pulling to the side.

A older white male walked up to the car, while Ashtray rolled the window down. "How are you doing?" The cop questioned looking at Ashtray.

"Good." He mumbled keeping his head low. "License and registration please." The cop told him as Ashtray reached into his pocket for his wallet as the cop didn't take his eyes off of him.

Ashtray was kinda shaking when he handed him his license, he then reached into the glovebox grabbing the registration.

"Ashton O'Neil." The cop read what his license said out loud taking the stuff to the car. "Why did you get pulled over?" I questioned grabbing his hand because he looked genuinely nervous.

"I don't know." He said nervously. "We're sorry for the inconvenience, someone that matched your identity is wanted." The cop handed the things back. Ashtray just nodded his head driving off.

A/N: awh ashtray is nervous