Intro

Han was always alone even as a child he never really had friends all the way through his school years he never really had friends. When he went to university he made 7 friends, 7 real friends. He was actually having fun in his life for the first time in what felt like forever. They were the group of friends everyone wanted to have they were in sync they knew everything about everything and everyone and they weren't even bullies;they never used there information about everyone for bad but instead for good. They helped them get through them. They were literally angels and everyone loved them (rightfully so).

He always had trust issues. He never had a reason to not trust his friends. They told him everything or so he believed, he always trusted them even if it was with his most priceless things. They have been friends for 3 years now which means they're in their last year of university. They have always had little hiding spots places they could just escape from people. Han was on his way to there newest hiding spot when he heard them talking about something. Him being a worried they were talking about him because he heard his name he was now spying.

We can't let Han know about this he might get out of control.

What are they talking about? Why would I get out of control? And what happened to not speaking behind each other's backs?

                               Tbc.  

Word count: 250