1

Hope. P.O.V

I groan in pain at the slight shock that goes through my head. A flash of blonde hair goes through my mind but, it's too fast for me to get a clear picture. "Are you alright, Darling?" Uncle Kol ask, walking into the room. "I'm getting flashes of a girl," I groan as it happens again. This time, I see a pair of blue eyes. "Niklaus!" He shouts, kneeling by my side to check on me. In a quick second, my whole entire families in the room. "What's going on?" Dad ask, coming to my side. "She's getting visions. Painful ones at that," Uncle Kol says. My mom turns to Aunt Freya. "Anything you can do?" She ask. Nodding, Aunt Freya touches my forehead. The pain fading. "That'll only be temporary. We need to find out what she's seeing so that we can stop it," she tells my family. "Niklaus, I need some tunic, hazel, red wood, and some hyacith," she tells him. Nodding, my dad speeds out of the room. "Kol, I need a bowl and mixing materials.," she says. "I'll need your blood to chanel," the tells Elijah. "And someone, llll us all into darkness. "Where the bloody hell are we?" Aunt Rebekah ask. "Patience sister," Aunt Freya says. Moments later, we find ourselves in a teenage girls room. In bed is who I assume to be Promise. "She favors you," mom says to dad, causing him to smile. The sound of shuffling on the balcony connected to her window causes all of our heads to snap to the side.

Vision #1:

There, we see two teenage boys climbing onto the balcony in a very dysfunctional manner. "What the fuck?" Mom says. "Shut up before you wake everyone," the hispanic looking boy says to the other. "I'm trying," the other argues back. They walk into Promise's bedroom, causing dad to snarl protectively. Honestly, their kinda creepy.

"Promise," one of the boys says, tapping her shoulder. When she doesn't wake up, he tries again. "She's a deep sleeper," mom points out. Trying again, promise's eyes peer open. Seeing the strange figure looming over her bed, her fist flies up, connecting with his jaw. "Aw shit," the boy groans in pain. "Now that's a right hook," Aunt Rebekah laughs. Popping up, Promise flips on her lamp. "Stiles? Scott? What the actual fuck?" She grumbles getting out of bed to show her white tank top and mid-thigh shorts.

Now, that's enviable. How does someone get out of bed looking flawless. No messy hair or nothing. "What? No apology?" The one names Stiles ask. "Lets see. You break into my room in the middle of the night and hover over my bed. You're lucky I don't throw you over," she hisses, rubbing the sleepy out her eyes. "They found a body," Stiles says, waking over to her closet and pulling out a knee length sweater.

"And like boys, you're going after it," she inquires, totally not interested. "Well guess what? You're joining," he smirks. "Like hell I am," she scoffs. She's about to climb back into bed when he grabs her by the arm, pulling her back up. "Come on. You're my girlfriend. Let's go detective mode together," he jokes. "I did not sign up for this," she whines, slipping on the sweater. "I'm only doing this to keep you two from getting killed. Apparently, I'm the one with the brains in this group," she grumbles. "I knew you loved me," he cheers goofily. "Come on," Scott sighs. It's obvious he doesn't want to do this.

Scott and Stiles climb down. Both falling mid-way. Rolling her eyes at their stupidity, Promise jumps onto the nearest tree branch and climbs down easily. "Show off," the two boys both grumble.

The three drive off to the woods labeled 'Beacon Hills Forest' and park the car. "Let's get this over with," Promise grumbles, stepping out.

"This is dangerous," mom says worriedly. "And stupid," dad grumbles.

The three make their way into the woods, Scott complaining the whole time. It's obvious Stiles dragged him into this as well. "Would you two please shut up. It's too late for your bickering," Promise grumbles. Lights flash over them causing them to all duck to the ground.