I know you want me

Ryan x Darren

Darren pov:
It was a regular day for NSB, we were filming TikTok's and hanging out. We were all just chilling when Ryan and Justin came into the room. I've liked Ryan for a while but I don't know how to express it or say anything cause I know he'll reject me. All I know is that I want him and I can't help that I do.

He sat down and started going on his phone, he was prob Scrolling through TikTok and other shit like that. I couldn't help but stare at him. His eyes shined like stars, his smile could brighten up a whole city, his lips were a soft pink, and so much more. I could look at him all day and not get bored. I got out of my train of thought and went to my room cause I couldn't take it anymore. I love Ryan, I do but I know he'll never feel the same cause I'm Darren, the weirdo of the group and that's not worth Ryan's love and time. I was kinda bummed so I decided to take a shower to make myself feel better

Ryan's pov:
Darren thinks he's so slick, I caught him staring at me a bunch of times earlier so I decided to fuck with him, Justin knows about this and my little thing for Darren. I walked into the living room shirtless and sat down and went on my phone. I could feel Darren's eyes watching and gliding up and down my body, then suddenly he got up and left. I kept looking at my phone when Justin interrupted and said " Soooo are you gonna tell him how you feel or not?" " Idk man, what if he rejects me, I can't deal with that kind of heartbreak and embarrassment." I said, "and it's fun fucking with him, I like seeing him get flustered over me."

Justin then scoffed and said " Darren...the Darren we know is gonna reject you, the Darren that looks at you and stares at you all the time, I mean come on Ry, he's obviously into you, and he's obviously scared to make the first move so grow some balls and go do it." I was shocked by what he said, but he was right I had to make the first movie. " I do have balls and I'm gonna do it." I said. Justin laughed and said, " ok when?" I replied with confidence " Right now." Justin looked shocked and said, " oh shit, ok go get him, man."

I laughed and quickly jogged to Darren's room, this was gonna be the day, I tell Darren how I truly feel. This would be the day I make Darren Liang mine.
Darren's pov:

I heard a knock on the door, "who is it?" I asked " It's Ryan, can I come in?" I was thinking about saying no but then reloaded that would be stupid. " ya come on in Ry." I responded back. As he walks in I see him lock the door. My heart beat sped up and I could feel my stomach twisting and turning. " W-why'd you lock the d-door?" I ask him trying to hold in my stutter. He didn't answer but kept walking towards me until me back hit the nearest wall.

"R-Ryan what are you doing?" I ask while I could feel my body getter hotter. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me in and whispered " I know you want me."

A/n: I know it's cringy as hell but it's my first book, please don't give me hate part 2 will either be published today, Ik I changed the title but this one seemed right
But anyways thank you for reading Northstarboys⭐️ one shots
I appreciate all of you guys
Ok bye my baby's Luv you
Mwah ❤️💋🏳️‍🌈