Chapter Four

Peter's P.O.V.

"who are you?" The girl asked so I took of my mask and looked at her. They were clearly surprised to see that I was around the new stranger's age "my name is Peter Parker and I'm not from here and by here I mean this world."

"What does that mean?" Freya asked "long story" I said as I gestured for them to sit which thankfully they did.

2hrs later

After I had finished explaining I looked around at everyone as they took in the information I just told them. Vincent looked at me and asked "so your telling us that where your from superheros are real?" I nodded and said "basically yeah."

Then Freya looked at me and asked "and Thor is real and so is all of norse mythology?" I looked at her "yeah except his hair is blonde not ginger." Josh then asked "and some mad Alien dude named Thanos wanted six crystals called Infinity stones to wipe out half of your universe?"

I then looked down and re-equiped my mask so they couldn't see my tears as I said "yeah but when you have a healing factor it hurts just a helluva lot more."

Hayley frowned as she spoke "and he got them all?" I couldn't hide it anymore so I removed my mask again and they saw that my face was filled with sorrow "yeah he did and he used them." Hope then looked at me with her face showing empathy "and he killed you?" She asked.

I looked at her and said "along with countless others but somehow I had manged to end up here." Hayley looked at me as she then spoke "you must be tired so why don't we let you get some sleep?" I looked at her and asked "are you sure because I don't want to burden anyone?"

Hayley walked closer to me putting her hand on my shoulder and said "Don't worry you aren't being a burden and it's obvious that right now you are in clear need of some rest."

I just sighed as I knew Hayley was right even though I couldn't get back to my earth anymore. Hayley then looked at Hope and said "why don't you bring Peter up to Kol's old room?" Hope nodded as she then looked at me and took my hand "come on bugboy you need to rest."

I chuckled a little as I mumbled "arachnid not bug" I then followed Hope up the stairs.

Josh's P.O.V.

Hayley turned to the rest of them and said in a tired tone of voice "this was quite the night." Vincent looked at where Peter had left with Hope and said "poor kid had been through alot" I looked at them "yeah but I still don't understand how multiple universes can be real."

Vincent sat down and let out a big huff of air "well over five hundred years ago witches from a small villiage in rural Ireland came to New Orleans. And when they did they had shown the witches here that magic didn’t just flow threw this realm but all of them."

We all looked at Vincent "they also conjured up spells to look into other worlds and they were working on a spell where for a short period of time it would let someone slip into a different world." We were clearly stunned at this news "what happened to them?" I asked him. Vincent looked at me and said "they where killed by Niklaus so when they died their secrets had died with them."